Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
This ones for the smaller accounts here on AU that don't get noticed often maybe even don't normally recieve a single comment, like or share. I see you, I appreciate and value your presence here just as much as any large account, I love you and you are enough just as you are. VK said a long time ago that small accounts are important and I still believe that whole-heartedly! 🤍
11:09 AM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
31 December, 10:10
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Sorry for the delay, I found the VK post talking about small accounts. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
31 December, 12:43
I was thinking about this topic, again, yesterday and finally wrote some ideas down of what is a big vs small account; there is no one answer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon one @Gamma50
31 December, 12:47
If I reply to a post, I get reactions, like and new followers. If I post on my own, the post falls into a dark hole. Nothing. I don't think anyone sees it. Not one,

Ange Love @LoveM
30 December, 01:22

30 December, 01:44
In response Ange Love to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 July, 09:54
https://www.youtube.com/wa... me guys im nucking futs
Uncle Kracker - Follow Me [Official Video] - YouTube

Visit http://www.unclekracker.com

16 July, 07:36
In response reaper myer to his Publication
😂😂😂

Happy Days @Sun2516
15 July, 09:47
I just read whatever pops up and comment all over the place 😂
I guess I am a small account.
I am in my happy space

16 July, 07:35
In response Happy Days to his Publication
I'm glad you're here with us 😊🙏🤍

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 July, 09:43
WWG1WGA

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
24 November, 12:07

Miss. Messina @Messina
24 November, 11:58
this might sound weird, but I never considered myself a small account. lol. 😉❤️

24 November, 12:02
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
No such thing, we're all just fam 😊

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
24 November, 10:29
❤️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 November, 10:25
Tactical Advantage.
InDeed.

*whilst [they] are aiming fire "over there"

😎⚔

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 November, 10:25
Tactical Advantage.
InDeed.

*whilst [they] are aiming fire "over there"

😎⚔

24 November, 12:01
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
24 November, 09:01
Powerful post. I received a phone call around April '21
from the Province of Guantanamo. When I answered the man on the other end says "Sir, please hold the line" I said sure, thinking he was transferring me to a different person. Then he hung up. If you ever think you are a nobody in this movement, think again! Thinking back, I should have saved that number!

24 November, 11:57
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Interesting, what a strange call.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
23 November, 11:44
true dat ~vk

arba happihr @arba
23 November, 10:57
Aloha
Heck I didn't even know to look for followers. 😂🤣
I was shocked to see I had someone following me.
I was just busy sharing info and thrilled to find a sharing site that was kind and like minded.
Anonup is the place.

23 November, 11:16
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I feel the same, big or small, talkative or quiet we're family and I love each of you very much! 🤍

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
23 November, 10:05
VK, Doq & Martin Geddes all followed me back
and Im a little nobody on here.
Im like tickled shitless. Highly respect all 3 and honored.😎

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
23 November, 11:05
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
☝️

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
25 November, 03:55
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
💝 Nobody is a nobody 😉❣️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
23 November, 09:02
WELL SAID FREN! ❤❤❤

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
23 November, 08:56
I want to like this post but I dont want to change the 333 likes!!

23 November, 09:17
In response OG_ Khan _ Solve4X to his Publication
🤭 You nabbed a screenshot which was awesome! 😎

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
23 November, 08:55

23 November, 09:13
In response OG_ Khan _ Solve4X to his Publication
333 😄🙏🤍

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
23 November, 08:49
I tend to avoid bigger accounts, have all along

Sometimes they have useful info but a lot of times people still get caught up in a kind of herd mentality & just follow along, whatever they're saying
Sometimes I post on larger accounts because what I have to say is likely to be seen by more people - and that's a bit of a shame

I'm a-ok with being a smaller account, not just here but on all the platforms

23 November, 09:12
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
No matter the size, big or small, I appreciate all of you. 😊🙏🤍

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 November, 07:39
ThanQ Serah!💞💜💞 you are so loved and appreciated for putting this out!! it is important for all to know...

23 November, 08:21
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
🥰🥰🥰 I'm happy I could lift others up! 🤍

Jes King @jes_US
23 November, 07:25
thanQ Serah!

23 November, 08:16
In response Jes King to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 November, 05:47
I' ve found that when u post something that U might think is just a random comment , it gets noticed,
Its very nice.

23 November, 05:48
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Those posts that come from heart,
people can feel it. Vibes are real 🤍

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 November, 06:07
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Have learned nothing is ever random.😊
Always speak from your heart because love ripples and eventually reaches the heart it's meant to touch. ✨♥️✨

Widget 260 @widget260
23 November, 05:36
When I came to AU in 2021 I just followed the folks I remembered from twitter. I dont care how many followers they had. It was comfortable for me. I got axed from twitter a month before all the big accounts. Couldn't find most of the ones I followed on twitter. Looked everywhere. Didn't care for Parler, had difficulty with Wego, finally found AU and have been here ever since. Sometimes it's not programming, it's about comfort.

23 November, 05:43
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
I'm glad you found this place and that you're here with us! 😊🙏🤍

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 November, 05:26
Absolutely true! Good for you for posting.

23 November, 05:33
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 November, 05:06
This statement is so true. Look at the Empire we the little tax payers made for the BIG elites.

23 November, 05:11
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
23 November, 05:03
🐸Thanqs!

23 November, 05:04
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

23 November, 04:51
In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication
Not under but over, I love that! 🕊
You didn't miss a thing, you arrived precisely when you were meant to and we are so glad that you're here with us. 😊🙏🤍

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
23 November, 04:26
🐸since we got to know the truth and what was happening to our babies .. my only goal is to help uncover thr truth to humanity and fight those evil monsters and lead them to their jail or more .. I could never sell information .. ego has nothing to do with saving our children or saving us as a human race . God knows us all by name and by our deeds. I really want to be proud of me when I stand before Him . I will always try to work honestly for us.

23 November, 04:48
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
I agree, I want to get to heaven and our daddy tell us we kept him busy with all those wonderful prayers. 😊🙏🤍

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

23 November, 04:44
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Good Vibes 😎🔥🤍

The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 November, 04:11
Thank you, Sarah. I know we all play a part, no one above another.

One consideration people may not think of - as a small account, I have noticed on the rare occasion that I have received a lot of comments on a post, it's hard to navigate and keep up with. And that's only one post!

Imagine being a big account and trying to keep up with hundreds or thousands of comments on multiple posts. That's hard work!

I appreciate and love all the small and big guys as one. #wwg1wga .

23 November, 04:42
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I know the feeling on both ends of the spectrum, I just do my best to interact with everyone positively, big or small they're all family to me. 😊🙏🤍

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

23 November, 04:39
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
😊🙏🤍