Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 November, 11:09
This ones for the smaller accounts here on AU that don't get noticed often maybe even don't normally recieve a single comment, like or share. I see you, I appreciate and value your presence here just as much as any large account, I love you and you are enough just as you are. VK said a long time ago that small accounts are important and I still believe that whole-heartedly! 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
23 November, 03:59
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I got 12 likes on a comment today. It's by far the most I've ever gotten. Thank you for your post, it means a lot to me and so many others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
As a micro account, I care not if you get mad likes from "big" accounts. That's like finding enjoyment in a "kardashian" episode...

The truth posted, is sharper than any two sided blade...

I read that in an old manuscript...

#BlessUp
04:15 PM - Nov 23, 2022
In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 November, 05:11
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Love you brother! #truth

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 November, 06:23
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication