Kim Runner @kimrunner
Can you imagine being the Archivist of this movement? I'm sure most of it is done digitally, but someone has to go through it all...blows my mind thinking about all of the info being collected.

+ I wonder how it will all be organized and shown later?
09:32 PM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 November, 01:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
got to figure ai is being used, humans are simply to slow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 November, 12:58
I can hardly wait for the amazing documentaries of this time to be rolled out! Pieces of them have already aired--thanks to Anons/Digital Warriors, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
23 November, 07:59
True history
(not the bs history we've been fed )
really looking forward to it

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 November, 07:40
BLOWS my mind too- I almost fell over when I stumbeled upon it this morning....
MASSIVE!
crumbs lead to big DUMPS.....

Aga Gie @AgaG
23 November, 05:08
Here we go. Thank you for confirmation my biggest concern.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 November, 12:18
Entheos has told us to write your stories. I’m in!!!

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
23 November, 12:11
yes.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
22 November, 11:49
lol

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
22 November, 11:44
it makes the enormity of all of this even more enormous ‼️
🧐

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 November, 11:34
Lord have mercy.

Miss. Messina @Messina
26 November, 12:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
lol

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
22 November, 11:27
Digital Frogs World Wide 🐸😊

Nada ... @Nada
22 November, 11:20
documentaries will be lit

Awakened __T @awakened_t
22 November, 11:20
History Books. :)

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
22 November, 10:02
Q's operations should be an entire course in Military History. Appropriately taught by actual Anon Professors starting in High School thru collage level across America and the World.

THIS will make what they've done UNFORGETTABLE making it indelibly written upon generations future kids!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 November, 11:43
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
Capital letters TKWYMAAAT=115

DT: Buckle Up=115...........I Have A Message=115
Twitter=115.......................Keep Watchin'=115

Get Prepared=115.............A Trump Card=115
On This Day=115...............End Of The Road=115
Great Movie=115...............A Masterpiece=115

We Are At War=115...........My Power=115
Law And Order=115..........Art Of The Deal=115

The Old Guard=115...........Destroyed=115
Brimstone=115..................Burn In Hell=115

Doctor Fauci=115...............Pure Wicked=115
A Global Pandemic=115......Germ Warfare=115
Another One=115...............Fluoridated=115

Currencies=115.................The Switch=115

Born Blessed=115.............The Image Of God=115
DNA Of Lord God=115......House Of God=115
A New World=115.............New Nation=115
Age Of Awesome=115.......Plentiful=115

Go Outside=115.................Hear The Bells=115
Signs Of God=115..............Have A Nice Day Q=115

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
22 November, 10:01
Self Aware Intelligence
they are one hundred years ahead in tech from what we use, the rest is just maintenance, making sure the cables and links remain stable
Obsolete tech to them is released to the public for consumption

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 November, 09:59
Those early years of digging will be YUGE files👀😅 fr 👀 we all brought massive info. Massive. A dang whirlwind of knowledge in action🎇😎

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
22 November, 09:59
I think about this a lot. It is history in the making and would be tough editing it down for sure. Amazing to ponder.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
22 November, 10:01
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
And so glad for all of you that have saved so many things. I wish I had saved more!

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 November, 10:19
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
Definitely not. I'll still be around.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
22 November, 09:54
it will be freakin awesome...history in the making💞💜💞

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
22 November, 09:51
Mind blown as well!
I cannot imagine that being MY assignment! I have so many images and files of my own that I started collecting back in the 2000-teens (and before)! I think it will take a year or two to categorize them so there is some coherency! I started collecting items for my lectures and workshops. As things have consistently been unfolding since DJT decided to run, every day there is a flood of info! 2+ decades of rabbit hole discoveries! Yikes!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
22 November, 09:49
Just tracking Kim's screenshots would be a fulltime job :)

22 November, 09:58
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
lol

Momma Bear @ur1spark
22 November, 09:45
I used to frequent VOAT in the early days of pizzagate. Someone was archiving all the info for a long time. I remember not even being able to keep up with the sheer volume of data. It was mind blowing. And this is just one small fraction of all the lies, corruption and evil that has been discovered. I can't even imagine making a movie about this time in history. I think it would have to be a continuing saga. Same for books. There will be many volumes written. Truly mind boggling.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
22 November, 09:42
I cant imagine, I have 10’s of thousands of photos and screenshots over the last four yrs. After this is over cant wait to go back and organize it all.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
23 November, 07:51
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
I’ve done the same. 😁. We might need an anon-wiki, where we start the frame (event/time-based), then attach posts, decodes, events to it.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 November, 09:39
I've wondered about this too...so much info to sift through/organize/archive, makes my head spin!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 November, 09:34
:)

22 November, 09:39
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
lol...geez, i hope not!