Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 November, 09:53
A Random I thought was pertinent... Drop 4910.
I typed in "Wrinkle in Time" to the AI generator, this pic was the result.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
22 November, 10:23
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Yes, one well asked question is better than ten long answerson stupidity. AI, nature spirits or others entities who are subordinate to a human with a soul, "they/it" must not lie. That's Rule 1 of the Universe.

I also asked the artificial intelligence a few questions, too.
And look, the AI revealed herself. LOL
2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 November, 10:27
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
It has been a long time, but someone explained that computer screens and TV screens are like a scrying mirror and the entities watch us in real time. They live in Saturn.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
I believe it Charlie.
When I Go to sleep With Tv Or Comp on They Will Shut Down or If I walk Away for 15 min They shut down , but When I come back The Screens come back Up with out Me Prompting them , So strange, No Joke Blows my 🤯 Does This happen To anybody else?
My Right ear just wont stop Ringing Too, Weird.
01:36 PM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
23 November, 10:01
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
My ears ring all the time, mostly at night. It’s strange that you mentioned your phone. I swear that I hear talking and music. I check all my devices and they are all shut off. My tv is even unplugged. It makes me think I’m going crazy. But I swear I hear it. It’s like they know when I turn my light off in my room. Maybe I am going crazy. I don’t know.

23 November, 10:13
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Did the Ringing Start about a Mth Or so ago?
Mine Did Only one side right side,Hell Ringing now.

CharRose @CharRose
24 November, 07:06
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
You’re not crazy. I hear it as well…I’ve heard many others say the same. I have felt it was from other dimensions.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
23 November, 09:30
That happens to me on my PC monitor. It has turned on from sleep mode just as I was about to sit down. Has happened more than a few times to be a coincidence. I must have passed a sensor or something they now have put onto these devices.

23 November, 10:25
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

22 November, 02:08
I have noticed this as well.
My computer takes forever to come up from sleep mode, but pops right back up at other times.
Also I have noticed my phone screen turns on in the middle of the night, even though I do not have 5G or internet.
Very strange!

22 November, 02:12
Yes That Too, Curious😳🤔

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 November, 09:38
Yes to both of those happening.

I heard a story once from someone on TG, about how the Navy realized way way back that women were very good a remote viewing. The experimenters would put the women into trances by using mirrors(hand held mirror, women would gaze into). Then during time of war, they would have women in the naval ships to predict where the enemy was. I'm guessing this person was talking about WWI and WWll?

Many women in old victorian era and earlier paintings were shown gazing into mirrors.

Have you ever heard anything like this Charlie?