Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 November, 09:53
A Random I thought was pertinent... Drop 4910.
I typed in "Wrinkle in Time" to the AI generator, this pic was the result.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
Yes, one well asked question is better than ten long answerson stupidity. AI, nature spirits or others entities who are subordinate to a human with a soul, "they/it" must not lie. That's Rule 1 of the Universe.

I also asked the artificial intelligence a few questions, too.
And look, the AI revealed herself. LOL
2 pics
10:23 AM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
23 November, 09:38
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
I Am Ra!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 November, 10:27
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
It has been a long time, but someone explained that computer screens and TV screens are like a scrying mirror and the entities watch us in real time. They live in Saturn.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 November, 02:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Is this what you all are referring to? 👇
These were screenshots from some of the tartaria channels on Telegram. I haven't really looked into it yet; kinda creepy, but was wondering what was going on back then, and if it continued to today.
(5 images)

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 November, 11:39
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I noticed after 2020 election steal, The videos we were seeing of poll workers cheating appeared to be watching TV as they filled out ballots . Looked at camera often.