Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 November, 09:53
A Random I thought was pertinent... Drop 4910.
I typed in "Wrinkle in Time" to the AI generator, this pic was the result.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
22 November, 10:23
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Yes, one well asked question is better than ten long answerson stupidity. AI, nature spirits or others entities who are subordinate to a human with a soul, "they/it" must not lie. That's Rule 1 of the Universe.

I also asked the artificial intelligence a few questions, too.
And look, the AI revealed herself. LOL
2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 November, 10:27
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
It has been a long time, but someone explained that computer screens and TV screens are like a scrying mirror and the entities watch us in real time. They live in Saturn.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 November, 01:36
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I believe it Charlie.
When I Go to sleep With Tv Or Comp on They Will Shut Down or If I walk Away for 15 min They shut down , but When I come back The Screens come back Up with out Me Prompting them , So strange, No Joke Blows my 🤯 Does This happen To anybody else?
My Right ear just wont stop Ringing Too, Weird.

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
My ears ring all the time, mostly at night. It’s strange that you mentioned your phone. I swear that I hear talking and music. I check all my devices and they are all shut off. My tv is even unplugged. It makes me think I’m going crazy. But I swear I hear it. It’s like they know when I turn my light off in my room. Maybe I am going crazy. I don’t know.
10:01 PM - Nov 23, 2022
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LithiumOnQ in this post can reply
CharRose @CharRose
24 November, 07:06
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
You’re not crazy. I hear it as well…I’ve heard many others say the same. I have felt it was from other dimensions.

23 November, 10:13
Did the Ringing Start about a Mth Or so ago?
Mine Did Only one side right side,Hell Ringing now.

23 November, 10:10
I Dont think U R , even some normies i watch here and their, on Y tube say little hints like we r talking about but they don't want people to think there crazy, where all a little Crazy other wise we wouldn't have been picked for this time, hang Tight, Theo, Wwg1wga!!
Happy Thanksgivings Day my fren,
Peace🙏