Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 November, 09:53
A Random I thought was pertinent... Drop 4910.
I typed in "Wrinkle in Time" to the AI generator, this pic was the result.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
22 November, 10:23
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Yes, one well asked question is better than ten long answerson stupidity. AI, nature spirits or others entities who are subordinate to a human with a soul, "they/it" must not lie. That's Rule 1 of the Universe.

I also asked the artificial intelligence a few questions, too.
And look, the AI revealed herself. LOL
2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
It has been a long time, but someone explained that computer screens and TV screens are like a scrying mirror and the entities watch us in real time. They live in Saturn.
10:27 AM - Nov 22, 2022
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 November, 11:39
I noticed after 2020 election steal, The videos we were seeing of poll workers cheating appeared to be watching TV as they filled out ballots . Looked at camera often.

24 November, 11:58
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Makes me wonder how much they got paid...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 November, 02:56
Is this what you all are referring to? 👇
These were screenshots from some of the tartaria channels on Telegram. I haven't really looked into it yet; kinda creepy, but was wondering what was going on back then, and if it continued to today.
(5 images)

22 November, 06:57
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yes it is...
Also the Black magician John Dee used mirrors as well.
It was a form of using magic by looking into water reflections and mirrors to tell the futre.

Jackie Piddle @jax001
23 November, 10:21
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Who said it is a mirror?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 November, 01:36
I believe it Charlie.
When I Go to sleep With Tv Or Comp on They Will Shut Down or If I walk Away for 15 min They shut down , but When I come back The Screens come back Up with out Me Prompting them , So strange, No Joke Blows my 🤯 Does This happen To anybody else?
My Right ear just wont stop Ringing Too, Weird.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
23 November, 09:30
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
That happens to me on my PC monitor. It has turned on from sleep mode just as I was about to sit down. Has happened more than a few times to be a coincidence. I must have passed a sensor or something they now have put onto these devices.

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
23 November, 10:01
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
My ears ring all the time, mostly at night. It’s strange that you mentioned your phone. I swear that I hear talking and music. I check all my devices and they are all shut off. My tv is even unplugged. It makes me think I’m going crazy. But I swear I hear it. It’s like they know when I turn my light off in my room. Maybe I am going crazy. I don’t know.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
22 November, 01:26
This is all so fascinating. Wow.

22 November, 01:29
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Hello Cindy!
Don't mind me, I am a little crazy!
Love ya!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
22 November, 10:40
Yes, I heard something similar about it too, my grandmother told me that when I was little. Saturn sits. She also told me to be very careful with mirrors that do not show a fingerprint after being touched. LOL

It is also logical, because the crystal/stone stores data, in whatever form it is. I would never wear jewelry that has not been energetically cleansed. With the help of crystals, one can track and detect anything across time and space, because time is just an illusion just like matter. That is, unless they are soulless entities that are subject to time, even if time runs a bit slower for them than we know it.

22 November, 10:43
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Same with tattoos...
They are a form of sigil magic.
The creator puts "intent" into the drawing and charges it with energy.
People get the Tattoo and walk around with magic on them.