Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 November, 07:30
What was the FIRST County to not accept certification in Arizona?

COCHISE COUNTY.

Where is Tombstone?

COCHISE COUNTY.

If you don’t think we are manifesting the shit out of the future we want to live in, you don’t get it!

WAKE UP! ENJOY THE SHOW!

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
Doc,
without sounding like a complete nutjob but I am 1000% Positive we all were a collective on the other side. Wherever and whatever our souls were before we were born we knew what we were going to see and experience before we got here.
When I was 9 years old my parents took my sister and I to one of my dad's work friends house for a christmas dinner. It was pretty fancy. I remember wearing a dress.
The table was full of adults talking and my dad's coworker (the wife) was sitting directly across from me. She reached and grabbed my hands from across the table. She told me I was the reason she invited my family. She told me that God specifically picked me and told me there were tons of children waiting to be born, just for this time and she wanted to meet me. I remember tearing up a bit and I was confused.
It stuck with me all these years and I didn't understand until a few years ago why she said that.
Now, I absolutely understand.
12:46 AM - Nov 22, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
15 January, 02:12
In response Night Shift to her Publication
🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
15 January, 02:13
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 January, 10:58
❤️💥👍🙏✝️😂

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 January, 10:58
A profound moment indeed

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
15 January, 10:56
wowza…🤗cool….

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
22 November, 07:43
that lady knew how to make a memory. wow great story.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 November, 03:18
the early volunteers had no fooking clue until ~1980 when messages were sent. ..or started to be sent
yer in a mateix dream wake up!! lol comedy needed

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 January, 02:15
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Wait, what happened in 1980. I still have no clue why I volunteered...although I inexplicably believe it with everything in me. I mean, i know the reason...to fight this battle and be there to help others and rebuild...but why me, why you? And who are these people I call my earth family? Still trying to figure it all out.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 November, 03:10
I see you...😘

Maria. Liv. @maria07
22 November, 12:58
👀Wow That must have been a mystical experience for you then. Nothing is a coincidence, there was a bigger meaning that you finally found out. Life is wonderful and God's ways are inscrutable.🙏🌷🌾

Night Shift @kekerista
15 January, 06:47
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
it was one that I remember, for sure. Up until that time I hadn't had an adult single me out and say something even remotely like that to me. She was a very religious woman. I came to find that out later when telling my dad the story a few years ago. I have a sister who was there with me that night. She's wired completely different from me. She's not asleep but she has not learned, still, to listen to her intuition. That is something that has always been my guiding force in life and it completely embodies who my personality is, and I can see now looking back, there was a clear difference between the two of us.