Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 November, 07:30
What was the FIRST County to not accept certification in Arizona?

COCHISE COUNTY.

Where is Tombstone?

COCHISE COUNTY.

If you don’t think we are manifesting the shit out of the future we want to live in, you don’t get it!

WAKE UP! ENJOY THE SHOW!

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
22 November, 12:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doc,
without sounding like a complete nutjob but I am 1000% Positive we all were a collective on the other side. Wherever and whatever our souls were before we were born we knew what we were going to see and experience before we got here.
When I was 9 years old my parents took my sister and I to one of my dad's work friends house for a christmas dinner. It was pretty fancy. I remember wearing a dress.
The table was full of adults talking and my dad's coworker (the wife) was sitting directly across from me. She reached and grabbed my hands from across the table. She told me I was the reason she invited my family. She told me that God specifically picked me and told me there were tons of children waiting to be born, just for this time and she wanted to meet me. I remember tearing up a bit and I was confused.
It stuck with me all these years and I didn't understand until a few years ago why she said that.
Now, I absolutely understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
22 November, 12:58
In response Night Shift to her Publication
👀Wow That must have been a mystical experience for you then. Nothing is a coincidence, there was a bigger meaning that you finally found out. Life is wonderful and God's ways are inscrutable.🙏🌷🌾

Night Shift @kekerista
it was one that I remember, for sure. Up until that time I hadn't had an adult single me out and say something even remotely like that to me. She was a very religious woman. I came to find that out later when telling my dad the story a few years ago. I have a sister who was there with me that night. She's wired completely different from me. She's not asleep but she has not learned, still, to listen to her intuition. That is something that has always been my guiding force in life and it completely embodies who my personality is, and I can see now looking back, there was a clear difference between the two of us.
06:47 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
15 January, 06:47
In response Night Shift to her Publication
I don't know any other way to be other than a deep thinker.
Even at an early age I rejected the mask society was wearing and continuing to push socially. I remember thinking as a teen in the 80's-90's, how dumb our society was walking around in "designer clothes" and thinking to myself that these people were so bamboozled that they were paying these companies to be a walking billboard