Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 November, 07:30
What was the FIRST County to not accept certification in Arizona?

COCHISE COUNTY.

Where is Tombstone?

COCHISE COUNTY.

If you don’t think we are manifesting the shit out of the future we want to live in, you don’t get it!

WAKE UP! ENJOY THE SHOW!

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
22 November, 12:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doc,
without sounding like a complete nutjob but I am 1000% Positive we all were a collective on the other side. Wherever and whatever our souls were before we were born we knew what we were going to see and experience before we got here.
When I was 9 years old my parents took my sister and I to one of my dad's work friends house for a christmas dinner. It was pretty fancy. I remember wearing a dress.
The table was full of adults talking and my dad's coworker (the wife) was sitting directly across from me. She reached and grabbed my hands from across the table. She told me I was the reason she invited my family. She told me that God specifically picked me and told me there were tons of children waiting to be born, just for this time and she wanted to meet me. I remember tearing up a bit and I was confused.
It stuck with me all these years and I didn't understand until a few years ago why she said that.
Now, I absolutely understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
15 January, 02:12
In response Night Shift to her Publication
🇨🇦

Only people mentioned by WWG1WGA12 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Canadian Patriot, click on at the bottom under it