Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 November, 09:05
Not all red lights are stop signs or brothels. Sometimes it's just home decor. https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
One of the hardest decisions (yet liberating) was to leave the company I was at for 11 years. I was a laborer for a large railroad and had a pension plan and 401K. I cashed out the 401K, knowing I would be penalized, but it was the best choice at the time.
I became a slave to my own retirement fund, always worrying about how much to put in, if I would even make it to the age "they" determined.
By not having it any more, I have come to the realization, I am not being controlled by that company any more. Hard life choices sometimes give sweet spiritual rewards.
09:28 AM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
21 November, 07:34
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You are an inspiration.
Congrats on breaking free!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
21 November, 07:19
i wish i can same here pension 457 would love to just walk away but cant unfortunately one dat thoe one day 🙏🏻 and congrats

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
21 November, 01:28
I left a major healthcare provider that I had worked for 10 yrs when I was being censored and disciplined about my voicing negative concerns with the spamdemic (masks, jabs, protocols). I was speaking against corporate narrative. It was a tough liberating decision. I have not regretted my decision, however it has been challenging with managing the budget.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
21 November, 12:54

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 November, 12:58
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 November, 12:51

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
21 November, 10:35
I'm in this club. Did the same thing in 2011. I do have one small retirement plan left that I'm trying to figure out how to grab. But life is simpler and much more fun. I've learned little is much! No worries, no stress.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 November, 10:31
similar to my situation - I had a high paying job - in sales and was constantly in stress. I was making quite a bit of money, but I was literally suffering from PTSD. Even after retirement, I would wake up freaking out about a meeting, etc. after 6 months I am in a peaceful and happy place. We are on a fixed income, but trust me the money was NOT worth it. I am blessed

21 November, 10:36
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
PTSD is the reason I left the job in the first place.
I was having issues with a person who was unstable.
There was no way of knowing if he would step in front of a train going 70 MPH. I did my best until I was having full blown panic attacks. So I left for good.
Luckily I have some benefits from the VA.

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
21 November, 10:20
My husand did something close to this, He is SO MUCH happier. And here iI am still slaving away all because I NEED the insurance to cover my medical bills.. But I am SO CLOSE !! So close .. MANY BLESSINGS to you and yours may God always provide the manta we need ! AMEN !

21 November, 10:26
In response Renee Nohren to her Publication
Same with my wife, she is still working for two more years.
We tightened out budget and we know God will provide.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 November, 10:12
U rock Charlie!!!🤍🏁

21 November, 10:13
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
So do you, Victory