Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 November, 09:05
Not all red lights are stop signs or brothels. Sometimes it's just home decor. https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 November, 09:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
One of the hardest decisions (yet liberating) was to leave the company I was at for 11 years. I was a laborer for a large railroad and had a pension plan and 401K. I cashed out the 401K, knowing I would be penalized, but it was the best choice at the time.
I became a slave to my own retirement fund, always worrying about how much to put in, if I would even make it to the age "they" determined.
By not having it any more, I have come to the realization, I am not being controlled by that company any more. Hard life choices sometimes give sweet spiritual rewards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
21 November, 12:54
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
21 November, 01:03
My gramps was a railroader, gave me a few tours. He was a Burlington Northern employee. I still love trains.

21 November, 01:07
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I do as well...
3 Pics.

21 November, 01:00
:)

21 November, 01:08
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I saw Jerry and Frank Zappa play together in 1983 at UIC Chicago!