Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 November, 09:05
Not all red lights are stop signs or brothels. Sometimes it's just home decor. https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 November, 09:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
One of the hardest decisions (yet liberating) was to leave the company I was at for 11 years. I was a laborer for a large railroad and had a pension plan and 401K. I cashed out the 401K, knowing I would be penalized, but it was the best choice at the time.
I became a slave to my own retirement fund, always worrying about how much to put in, if I would even make it to the age "they" determined.
By not having it any more, I have come to the realization, I am not being controlled by that company any more. Hard life choices sometimes give sweet spiritual rewards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
I left a major healthcare provider that I had worked for 10 yrs when I was being censored and disciplined about my voicing negative concerns with the spamdemic (masks, jabs, protocols). I was speaking against corporate narrative. It was a tough liberating decision. I have not regretted my decision, however it has been challenging with managing the budget.
01:28 PM - Nov 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by emeehling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Meehling, click on at the bottom under it