JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This profile pic sure is popular lately.
06:00 PM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
20 November, 12:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Yes agree, and I am getting so many new followers and they either have one or two posts but first one is always this https://anonup.com/thread/... I don’t follow back. Ughh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 November, 10:26
fake fuckers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 09:57
When I see this I always wonder if they just need help loading pics.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 November, 10:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You're so sweet Nana. Maybe. I am actually that tech illiterate. It probably took me a while. See ya after work.

Roscoe Acme @Roscoeacme
20 November, 10:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I do not know how, got a new computer and it is so different then the old one. :(

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
19 November, 06:53
Its not intentional, i have the worst phone plan( & physical health problems😔)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 08:00
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
You're all good because all ee/55/ JFK Jr/ 5x5 (message received loud and clear) kat is 67 in simple gematria.
Bumblebee- 67
Free Bird- 67
I'm Cool- 67
If your name is derived from Allison/ 82 you are Soldier/ 82 So Brave/ 82 Wide Awake/ 82. Plug your name into a calculator and see the simple gematria matches if you like. You'll likely find that your name is highly coded for this moment in time. Also, I pray that God fully restore you to maximum health and trust He will. 8 is Infinite. (Turn it 90 degrees.

https://www.gematrix.org/

memes matter @NoComment
20 November, 03:30
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
i always saw you as more of an anon bcs of it,😂🪖🔎

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
19 November, 06:39
Numbers Game....💙

Awake Now @Awakenow
19 November, 06:33
I’ve noticed as well. Been blocking a lot. 😊

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 November, 06:12
Yeah, I've noticed that, too.