JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 06:00
This profile pic sure is popular lately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
19 November, 06:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Its not intentional, i have the worst phone plan( & physical health problems😔)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You're all good because all ee/55/ JFK Jr/ 5x5 (message received loud and clear) kat is 67 in simple gematria.
Bumblebee- 67
Free Bird- 67
I'm Cool- 67
If your name is derived from Allison/ 82 you are Soldier/ 82 So Brave/ 82 Wide Awake/ 82. Plug your name into a calculator and see the simple gematria matches if you like. You'll likely find that your name is highly coded for this moment in time. Also, I pray that God fully restore you to maximum health and trust He will. 8 is Infinite. (Turn it 90 degrees.

https://www.gematrix.org/
08:00 PM - Nov 19, 2022
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 November, 09:54
Do you type your whole name in?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 November, 09:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I looked up my first name, weird search, but name means, "crowned" as in well "anointed" michele, means "who is like unto God" a question and a PRAISE to GOD, answer no one is, and Foster, "Guardian of the Forest" I don't get the search I saw with my first name.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 November, 09:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That's one way. Or your individual names or your initials or your birth date. It's all highly coded. I am Gregory Ray Boduch/ 192 or GRB/ 27. JFK/ 27. Have fun with it. You were born for such a time as this. 959 = 23/ I Am.

memes matter @NoComment
20 November, 03:31

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 08:00

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
19 November, 08:04
THANQ🤲