Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If you think Gas is expensive at $4 a gallon Essentia water is up to $9 a gallon.
04:03 PM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
20 November, 12:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
switch brands?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
20 November, 10:24
So, you're watching the water...um....prices?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
20 November, 09:16
my go to water - Naturally Alkaline

TBo ogg donated @tbog
20 November, 08:56

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 November, 02:50
It´s because it´s healthy. They want us to drink the poisoned water .

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
20 November, 01:57
$7.00 A GALLON $4.59 DURING PANDEMIC

connie wright @cowri
19 November, 11:03
I have a water softener system with reverse osmosis by Kinetico. very expensive. They service northern Mi

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
20 November, 08:15
In response connie wright to her Publication
I have one too. Its Rainsoft though. Does the same thing 😊

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 November, 10:14
essentia is good water♥️

Green 8700 @Green8700
19 November, 10:12
on Amazon only 20 left.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
20 November, 02:00
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
What is so special about Essentia Water?
To create its superior hydrating water, Essentia uses a proprietary ionization process that first uses microfiltration and reverse osmosis to remove unwanted particles, then infuses trace amounts of electrolytes, and finally eliminates bitter-tasting acidic ions to create a supercharged ionized alkaline water with a pH

LeLe John @Grace1125
19 November, 08:20
looks like its up

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 November, 08:06
Watch the water?

Caps = 21 🪞 12 (1221 Take it away!)
TS = 4:03 PM > 1603.

NCSWIC.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
19 November, 07:35
I don't know much but you people make the simplest things in life complicated.. Is my creek water poisoned? It hasn't killed me yet.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 November, 07:15
Could Arkansas Be The Key To Atlantis With All The Crystals Buried There - 701

The Jews Themselves Have Made Us All Feel As If The Word Jew Is A Dirty Word

You Know Somehow That Life Is Just About To Become Easier And Brighter

A Useless Thinker Saved Your Timeline With A Never Ending Audio Morph❤️

Do Want To See You Again But Only When I Know Its Safe For Everyone❤️

Put Off That Surgery Until The Jewish Power Structure Falls❤️

You That Serve The System Will Be Removed By The Ones You Serve

As The World Awakens The Kabbalists Panic The Goyim Know The Goyim Know❤️

C I A Three Nine One Dealing With Man Behavior By Means Of M K Ultra E M Frequencies

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 November, 06:53
Nana finally bit the bullet and got the water system for the kitchen sink and refrigerator.

"Watch the water" has over the years almost taken on a life of it's own.

So many possible meanings it has over the years stood up for some already.

From Russian subs with technology to create supposedly half mile high tsunamis to Dams bursting, to snake venom and/or poisons in our drinking water, and geez many more.

In my visions and remote viewing I have seen HUGE explosions coming up out of the water, visions of issues with Hoover Dam, the Luciferian Statue of Liberty holding up a penis that most Americans mistake for a light half way under water, and felt the power of a Gigantic Angel standing next to the arm of God creating city size powerful storms with every wield of the sword destroying evil.

There have been many others with possibilities over the years as well.
Guess we will see eventually.

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
19 November, 07:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
YAY! Best decision.

For years they've been putting so much into our water, its no wonder we're sick all the time.

I have a Reverse Osmosis system installed in my house (installed at my parents too) .. its expensive but well worth it.

Another good unit I would recommend, which is also less expensive, is a Berkey Filter System. It can filter lake water if in need!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
19 November, 06:51

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
19 November, 06:18
Watch the Water
United We Stand

TimeStamp :03

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 November, 05:29
* 2pics *
Reminder
Nikola Tesla💖💖💖

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
19 November, 05:21
16:03 ts
The age of taxing our citizens across the World while entry to our markets is FREE is OVER.

https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 November, 05:28
I drink Kirkland alkaline water.
It’s about 1/3 the cost of Essentia.

Renate Trial @renategilliam
19 November, 08:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Can i ask why alkaline?

Renate Trial @renategilliam
19 November, 08:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Can i ask why alkaline?

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 November, 05:01

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
19 November, 04:49
Whatever.. Water is FREE from the creek.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
19 November, 04:40
Go to Health Food Store,you can still get a Gallon of Fresh Akaline Water for .99.No Esstentia!
Where Gas is concern.....We need to learn to walk again,
Find Joy in the Beauty of Walking.
Count it all Joy....💙🌹

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 November, 04:40
Are you serious??? I used to drink that until I saw an ingredients label on it with things I didn't understand, lol. Do I really need to see ingredients in water????

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
19 November, 04:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Esstentia sits in Bottle for how long?Is it in the Sun?That releases gases....and each day the water loses ph.So to me it is a waste of Money...Expensive Tap water!💙🌹

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 November, 04:39
I Thank God for having a well.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 November, 04:50
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
My best friend who lost her husband and brother and law to the jab just told me her well water has been turned brown because the woods behind her house is now a housing development and the run off is going now into her yard. It's going to cost $15,000 for a new well. I was teasing her because I always said if my town poisoned our water I would be filling up water jugs at her house. I always told her we'd be hiding out at her house nestled privately in the woods in case the SHTF. There went that plan too as now her private house that felt like a hideaway is now a fishbowl. I feel so bad for her. Please keep her in your prayers. Her faith has truly been tested for a year.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 November, 05:56
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
ME TOO JASON NO FLORIDE NO CHLORINE AND ANY OTHER POISONS THEY PUT IN IT

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 November, 04:39
IGE
What Is Immunoglobulin E (IgE)?
https://www.verywellhealth...

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
19 November, 04:26

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
19 November, 04:22
Dig ei

Digital
Information
Gateway

Extractives
Industry

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Should try Tesla water VK.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 November, 06:35
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Nah now Vodka will kill ya, Rum is the ticket.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 November, 04:21
sounds like some fancy water that I have never herd of. I need to find the idiots paying that kinda money for water and id me a millionaire with my natural spring, lmao