Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
18 November, 07:24
New Q!! 4963

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
LMAO @vincentkennedy

Right after Phae said Q never said anything about acension yet.

Q is here ya’ll
08:26 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 November, 04:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ascension=99

Bird Is Freed=99 (Twitter?)
Hello John=99...................Golden Boy=99

Patriot=99..........................Leap Of Faith=99
Don't Be Afraid=99.............Abide With Me=99
Most High=99.....................God's Voice=99
The Event=99......................A Deliverance=99

Trap Set=99.........................Big Problem=99
I See You=99........................Sickness=99
Delusion=99.........................Lunatics=99
Mr Barack Obama=99..........Eat The Pain=99
Michelle Obama=99.............Dude Come On=99
Evergreen=99.......................Evergrande=99
Nasa Says=99......................But Why=99

Judgement=99....................Get It Done=99
End Of Satan=99.................Good Riddance=99
Swoosh=99.........................No More Cabal=99

Golden Dawn=99.................New Birth=99
Fortune=99..........................Good As Gold=99
Divine Child=99...................God's Love=99
Ye Are Gods=99...................Find Family=99

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 November, 01:11

EthelStaggs13 @EthelStaggs13
19 November, 01:14
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Start getting paid each month more than $17,000 just by working online from home. Last month i have earned and received $18539 from this easy online job. This online job is just amazing and regular earning from this are just awesome. Start making extra dollars 0nline just by follow instructions on this website.

OPEN THIS LINK——–—–—–—–>>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
19 November, 06:23
🤔🤔

Mr_ Spock_007 @MrSpock_007
19 November, 03:31
Oh yeah.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
19 November, 02:52
Where is Q NOT ? 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 November, 01:26
😎

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
19 November, 12:43
Q Sure is here.😎
Q…thank you guiding us for all these years.

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
18 November, 09:28
I don’t know why exactly but for some reason the “ascension” post reminds me of “steel is scalable” hmm? where have I heard that before? 🤔 Steel: Iron + Carbon and an excellent conductor of energy!
Light=Energy, frequency, vibration.
Humanity=Iron and carbon to name a few, are found within the physical aspects. As well as, Energy+frequency+vibration=LIGHT found within both, physical and spiritual aspects of humanity! We are light!
We are scalable. Prepare to ascend into greater glory, greater understanding, acquire greater abilities than ever before! We are created in the very image of God and after their “likeness” that is the way they operate! Jesus said, “these works and greater will you do!” What works Lord? Heal the sick, raise the dead, stop storms, cast out demons, walk on water-even air, teleport and so so much more! Best if all, have the most excellent honor of pointing people to ETERNAL LIFE HIMSELF! Let’s go! Lord, I’m ‘willing in the day of your power’ count me in!

Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
19 November, 01:18
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
4 pictures

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
18 November, 09:08
💛. 🙌🏻🙏🏻

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
18 November, 08:56
Yep Q is everywhere! 😁
My post on TS 2 days ago.
Thank you Q!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
18 November, 09:10
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
lol nice lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 November, 08:56

Things just fall in line.

So many things syncing up now.
Awesome to watch.
We have all posted a lot of this stuff for 4 yrs or more now some even longer and thank goodness now ppl are paying attention finally.

I woke up at 4:56 this morning saying, "Vk tweeted one of those show me without telling me things".
Took the time to post it to notes to capture the time.

Then the first thing I see in his feed today is the pic of Kobayashi with Elon's face.

Yesterday was amazing all the things that happened that had to be the universe arranging them just in my bubble.

We got this ya'll.

Change your thoughts>>> Change your life.
Chang them together and We Change the World!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
19 November, 05:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes on the synchiing lately!!! AMAZING!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 November, 08:55
Will MSM ever ask who Q is ?

Mr_ Spock_007 @MrSpock_007
19 November, 03:35
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
They dare not, to them, he is the Anti-Anti-Christ. : ] They rather exclude him from their vision...psychological retreat. They cannot face doom.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 November, 08:55
Dang Phae 😅

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 November, 08:53
Q hasn’t mentioned chocolate. 😋

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
18 November, 09:49
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Miss. Messina @Messina
18 November, 08:53
So awesome

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Not Important @Notimportant
18 November, 08:37
Q is EVERYWHERE 🔥👈🏻👀

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
18 November, 08:35
hilarious. fookin Phae

Night Shift @kekerista
18 November, 08:34
who is phae?

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
18 November, 09:13
In response Night Shift to her Publication

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 November, 08:34
Everywhere.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 November, 08:32

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 November, 08:49
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Ascension of who or what or possibly ascension of knowledge,
I think that 'knowledge' falls under "what"...what the world is going
to learn soon

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 November, 08:32
Phae is probably Q 👀 always disappearing and reappearing👀😅🎇😳

18 November, 08:37
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
i hope not. he has been mean to me lol

Evangelina @Evangelina
18 November, 08:31
That should get his attention 😮

18 November, 08:38
In response Evangelina to her Publication
thats right mr VK called him out for being so negative and then they throw this in his face...
😎😎😎😎😎😎😎⚔🚨🚨🙏😍
hahahahaah

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
18 November, 08:31
lfg…..seriously. Good God it’s fucking time for crying out loud.

Red Edge @Rededge
18 November, 08:29
Hmmm 🤔

3 pictures

Red Edge @Rededge
18 November, 08:52
In response Red Edge to her Publication

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
18 November, 08:27
🇺🇸🦅🙏🏻

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 November, 08:27