Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
18 November, 07:24
New Q!! 4963

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 November, 08:26
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
LMAO @vincentkennedy

Right after Phae said Q never said anything about acension yet.

Q is here ya’ll

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs @Comofhosts
I don’t know why exactly but for some reason the “ascension” post reminds me of “steel is scalable” hmm? where have I heard that before? 🤔 Steel: Iron + Carbon and an excellent conductor of energy!
Light=Energy, frequency, vibration.
Humanity=Iron and carbon to name a few, are found within the physical aspects. As well as, Energy+frequency+vibration=LIGHT found within both, physical and spiritual aspects of humanity! We are light!
We are scalable. Prepare to ascend into greater glory, greater understanding, acquire greater abilities than ever before! We are created in the very image of God and after their “likeness” that is the way they operate! Jesus said, “these works and greater will you do!” What works Lord? Heal the sick, raise the dead, stop storms, cast out demons, walk on water-even air, teleport and so so much more! Best if all, have the most excellent honor of pointing people to ETERNAL LIFE HIMSELF! Let’s go! Lord, I’m ‘willing in the day of your power’ count me in!
09:28 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Comofhosts in this post can reply
Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
19 November, 01:18
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
4 pictures