Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
19 November, 09:29
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
ascension; geographical location: isolated island in the South Atlantic belonging to the British colony of Saint Helena area 34 square miles (88 square kilometers), population 1400
who knew it existed…also noted:NASA Tracking Station 🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
19 November, 06:59
SOS Offices ⤵️
https://twitter.com/rm1737...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
19 November, 09:22
In response Jen ... to his Publication
Army cooks also known as something else but i could be off the mark with that one ... a special kind of trained cook lol ;)

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
19 November, 09:38
In response Jen ... to his Publication
We have SOS all the time. My Grandfather brought the recipe home from WW2 with him! Good stuff!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 November, 05:59

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
19 November, 02:41

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
19 November, 02:37

Miss. Messina @Messina
19 November, 09:28
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
☝️I am so impressed with all the Anons here .You all find information so fast !!! absolutely A-Mazing 💕 Its evident that Truth & Love for our country drives you to fight the good fight . Best Family EVER!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
19 November, 09:29
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
19 November, 02:33
FOCCUS ON ACCENTION ISLAND SPACE FORCE

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 November, 02:24

19 November, 02:24
2 drops I found with ‘FOCUS’

19 November, 01:57
I also found Drop 541 to have mirrored TS

19 November, 01:54
Listen carefully.
Trust the plan.
https:// m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
Q

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 November, 01:28

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

... Fighter @Fighter
19 November, 01:08

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
19 November, 12:41
I did one of those "HOLY CR@P OMG" face moves when I saw "ASCENSION"........Been waiting to see that one term drop for the collective.....Remember a few years ago on twitter when Musk said in order for us to survive we have to leave this place? People freaked - VK stepped in and said "I'm with this guy" (being Musk). Think matrix. Think war inside AND outside this place. Think getting trapped here (or some volunteering to come in TO help awaken). Think Home. Think new body - maybe even real body elsewhere.....Oh so many of us have known our entire lives this is not our Home and that this is our last. time. doing. this. kind. of. experience.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 November, 12:42
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Revelations…God shall remove his chosen people from the earth at the time of the rapture 🙏🏻

#SpaceForce

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 November, 09:10
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
👍💥😃✝️🙏

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
18 November, 11:48

18 November, 11:50
In response Leanne Bonnekamp to her Publication
ONE PROMISE LEFT 💥💥💥

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 November, 11:09
Whoa! Ascension!

18 November, 11:12
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
😇

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
19 November, 12:42
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Yeah!! If I could harness the energy that produced in my body when I saw that one word, I could power my city for a year. 😂🙏

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
18 November, 09:14
🔥

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
18 November, 09:34
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Ascension Island! Well, well!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 November, 09:36
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Whole lot of ascension going on

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 November, 09:01
💥😃🙏

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
18 November, 08:54
and TAKE OFF ;)

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
18 November, 08:44

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
18 November, 08:34
🤔 interesting
Ascension

18 November, 08:36
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
It is time….weekend loading

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
18 November, 08:32
yeah…. Let’s fucking go I’m tired of these drops let’s fucking go

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
18 November, 08:29
Ascension??? Yeah.. some of us will be ascending. I hope I don't miss the boat. I gotta start acting right. Ive been trying.

Ascension??? Yeah.. some of us will be ascending. I hope I don't miss the boat. I gotta start acting right. Ive been trying.

18 November, 08:30
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
😇

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 November, 08:30
New Q - Post#4963
Time To Show The World=252

Fuck Around And Find Out Day=252
Emergency Alert System=252
Information To Follow=252

The Storm Is Upon Us=252
Sooner Than You Think=252
It's The Final Countdown=252
Stay With Me Deplorables=252
Remember To Enjoy The Ride=252

All Truth Will Be Known=252
Biggest Red Pill Ever Given=252
Government Cover Ups=252
Exposing Federal Reserve=252
Currency Manipulation=252

Frogs To Destroy Them=252
God Will Have The Last Laugh=252

A John F Kennedy Jr Avenge Death=252
I'm Still Alive By The Way=252
Hero Angel Of The Apocalypse=252

Children Of The Most High God=252
You Are The Appointed One=252
Thank You For Being You=252
All Can Be Found Inside Of You=252
Return To Yourself=252

The Second Coming Of Christ=252
Collective Enlightenment=252
Crystal Light Of Christ=252
Christ Consciousness=252
Healing For All Of Humanity=252

18 November, 08:32
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
You had me at Fuck Around And Find Out Day!! 😍

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 November, 08:26
LMAO @vincentkennedy

Right after Phae said Q never said anything about acension yet.

Q is here ya’ll

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 November, 01:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 November, 04:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ascension=99

Bird Is Freed=99 (Twitter?)
Hello John=99...................Golden Boy=99

Patriot=99..........................Leap Of Faith=99
Don't Be Afraid=99.............Abide With Me=99
Most High=99.....................God's Voice=99
The Event=99......................A Deliverance=99

Trap Set=99.........................Big Problem=99
I See You=99........................Sickness=99
Delusion=99.........................Lunatics=99
Mr Barack Obama=99..........Eat The Pain=99
Michelle Obama=99.............Dude Come On=99
Evergreen=99.......................Evergrande=99
Nasa Says=99......................But Why=99

Judgement=99....................Get It Done=99
End Of Satan=99.................Good Riddance=99
Swoosh=99.........................No More Cabal=99

Golden Dawn=99.................New Birth=99
Fortune=99..........................Good As Gold=99
Divine Child=99...................God's Love=99
Ye Are Gods=99...................Find Family=99

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
18 November, 08:26
Just fucking make something happen lol enough.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
18 November, 07:59
today is November 5th, Julian👀

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
18 November, 09:34
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
We are legion We are Everywhere

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
18 November, 09:42
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
Remember Remember the 5th of November.