Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 November, 11:53
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong Patriots but it looks like both Democrats and Republicans were using FTX as a slush fund to continue their mischief that we discovered a long time ago.

Some of the questions I have now are:

Who gave the orders to use FTX specifically?

What is the entire list of politicians that have used FTX?

Did they start using FTX because they knew USA Inc., was bankrupt?

Did they know B1d3n was fake and hence the use of FTX?

Wow ā€” we are just getting started with what seems like this biggest fraud committed potentially the world has ever seen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
18 November, 01:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Something is definitely afoot today. We have a few members of the WEF in our small community here in New England and I just watched a massive convoy of military helicopters fly in the direction of one of the homes. SWAT teams out front. Does anyone have any info on this? I'll report more as I see it. šŸ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
plz keep us posted and ty
blessings my anon counterpart
03:24 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah One Is Coming, click on at the bottom under it