Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Have you all gotten a slew of follower requests pretty much at the same time from "people" who joined AU this month?

I just checked 12 of their accounts because of a gut feeling.

Most seem patriotic and have the "right" cover photos and descriptions, except two of them have the same exact description as well as another two.

All have links (either wanting you click on a link in their description or in a post) for some Telegram channel or a "GoldSmartTrumpCard" that one says is about crypto. One says if you click on their link, it will take you to "Dark MAGA is the new Wikileaks."

One has a girl's photo but a guy's name in their account @ name.

If you want me to list their names, I can do that.

Are these the type of accounts you use "the button" on? (Blocking doesn't seem like it would do much except make them go after other anons.)

Thanks ahead of time for your advice!
01:41 AM - Nov 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 02:49
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Saw a note from someone on Truth Social that said the trolls/bots were invading there as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
22 November, 02:31
I blocked every single one of them instead of wasting "the button" on them. We only get 3 buttons and I'm not going to use them on trolls.😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 02:47
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
😂

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
22 November, 12:43
got'em all
blocked them all

Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
21 November, 09:31
I did.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
21 November, 07:22
I received 10 in one day, haven't blocked em yet but will!

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
21 November, 07:08
Thank you for sharing that list....I was followed by the all of the same ones you had on there....just blocked them.....all of them seemed to also be hawking that Gold Smart Trump Card too.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
21 November, 06:48
I blocked 8 in one day! I checked all their profiles and found the same thing as you did!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
21 November, 06:37
Dang. Thanks. I been leaving a bunch in my que wondering about them.
Yup, further review eliminated 10/12.
All fooked buttons used up, but reported others as spam (with their ads).
House cleaning...

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
21 November, 05:32
👉 @ maga_revolution
This is another shill with the Trump card scam that just came up that has been busy.... @administrator
Following 9000+ and 700+ followers...ooof 👀

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
21 November, 10:41
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
i have reported him and several sex ones they are still on my followwers list. there needs to be a way we can remive thier follows. should be our choice... i hate have those creeps on my list

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
21 November, 05:32
👉 @ maga_revolution
This is another shill with the Trump card scam that just came up that has been busy.... @administrator
Following 9000+ and 700+ followers...ooof 👀

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 November, 05:29
I had all blocked but one, so ty for attaching the list!

Fook these bots!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
21 November, 05:20
I've pressed the #Fooked button on a few, but how do you BLOCK THEM ???
@administrator please get rid of these bots and clean this site up !!!

Other Half @Otherhalf
21 November, 05:24
In response Jen ... to his Publication
On their profile, tap the icon with the little blue blocks under their banner image, then Block is in red.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
21 November, 02:21
I'm blocking them.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 November, 02:15
fook button if they post...report if they dont post

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 November, 02:57
These are all trolls. Please use "the button" for them.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
21 November, 07:18
Thanks, have used the button on as many as possible and blocked all who were following. Interesting that theirs posts are very similar lol

The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 November, 07:40
Yep, every one of them followed me. The button was used on the ones I could! However, I couldn't click on anything for the majority of them, it's like they're frozen. Does that mean they have been dealt with? If so, do you know why are they still showing up as followers?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 November, 02:44
Another troll. Please use "the button" (and report them -- forgot to mention that before).

@CorineFritsch " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/Corine...

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
22 November, 12:38
Which button are you referring to? I only know the block or report one. I have been clocking them. Plus, I'm curious about the ones that have only 1 post but tons of following.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 November, 02:42
Another troll. Please use "the button."

(Notice he uses the same link as most of the others, but this time it's in a post.)

@jorgykrvich " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/jorgyk...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 November, 02:38
Troll alert. Please use "the button" for this one, you all.

Notice the link at the top of his/her page. That's the one that shows up in most of them.

@zilbertosilva97 " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/zilber...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 November, 02:29
Two more just followed me. "I am an honest & sincere man" and "Christian man and family oriented" are their descriptions. These two do not have the typical links (yet!). I guess just start reporting them all. If you block, they're free to roam AU.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
21 November, 02:15
except nancy at bottom

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 November, 05:30
The person on old Parler that emailed a fake domestic terrorism complaint about me to the FBI* was named "Christian Village", so they take on fake conservative names in the FBI entrapment

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 November, 10:54
They Also Originated in November and have 1 or 2 Posts but Several Thousand Followers. They Think We're Stupid!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 November, 10:57
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Yep! Very deceptive of them. From now on, I need to remember to look really carefully at anyone I follow back. These people make it seem like they're patriots. When you go to their pages, their links help to give them away.

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
21 November, 10:44
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I normally have 1-2 followers on AU a day. I woke up to 8 on Sunday morning and 7 were bot accounts.

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 November, 10:31
yea i ignore.....a few times i accepted i got DM's and thought that was weird i never get DM's lol so i deleted them and figured something was up

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 November, 10:34
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Oh! Forgot to mention DMs too. They're persistent. lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 November, 10:36
In response reaper myer to his Publication
the few i answered asked me how i was and wanted to know where i lived......so being the dick i am i wrote amusing places like Roswell NM or Lake Titicaca and that was the end of that

Back to the Future @Backontrack
18 November, 10:05
good old fookin crypto

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
18 November, 10:04
I blocked 15 of them after Charlie in the Woods said something about it yesterday.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
18 November, 10:03
block them all

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 November, 10:23
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
But don't you think "the button" would work better? That's what I'm not sure about, if that's allowed for this type of thing.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
18 November, 02:02
Yes, I have gotten at least two of these following me..... dont know what to do. Our safe place infiltrated

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 November, 07:50
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
I'd like to find out if these are the types we use "the button" on. Am not sure...

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
18 November, 02:00
I've been blocking for lack of a better plan, but never thought about it possibly making them go after other anons.

UGH!

Will be watching your post to see what other ppl are doing about this.

Thank you for speaking up!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 November, 07:49
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
You're welcome!🙏❤️