Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 November, 01:41
Have you all gotten a slew of follower requests pretty much at the same time from "people" who joined AU this month?

I just checked 12 of their accounts because of a gut feeling.

Most seem patriotic and have the "right" cover photos and descriptions, except two of them have the same exact description as well as another two.

All have links (either wanting you click on a link in their description or in a post) for some Telegram channel or a "GoldSmartTrumpCard" that one says is about crypto. One says if you click on their link, it will take you to "Dark MAGA is the new Wikileaks."

One has a girl's photo but a guy's name in their account @ name.

If you want me to list their names, I can do that.

Are these the type of accounts you use "the button" on? (Blocking doesn't seem like it would do much except make them go after other anons.)

Thanks ahead of time for your advice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
These are all trolls. Please use "the button" for them.
02:57 AM - Nov 19, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 November, 07:40
Yep, every one of them followed me. The button was used on the ones I could! However, I couldn't click on anything for the majority of them, it's like they're frozen. Does that mean they have been dealt with? If so, do you know why are they still showing up as followers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
21 November, 07:18
Thanks, have used the button on as many as possible and blocked all who were following. Interesting that theirs posts are very similar lol

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
21 November, 06:34
got my list they are all there got a few deleted. having trouble (on Android) getting their profile to open so i can Block! 🙄😔 anyone have any tips? thankq my apologies to anyone who sees me checking their profile, i am not, simply fat fingered while scrolling! 😝

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
21 November, 07:45
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
I went through my followers yesterday & blocked several. One was making out to be a high up military person who contacted me via direct mail. His English wasn't good! I blocked the same profile three times to get rid of it!

I have another which I can't access at all, I get taken back to the list of follwers. Highly suspicious, it means I can't block them.

Had an UAE 'Prince' who wanted me to join an app group, he looked legit, then changed his profile name more than once which I could tell because of the private mail he sent. One of his profiles was pushing crypto, then he used a female name. I couldn't access it, got a notice it didn't exist so googled the user @ which brought it up so I could remove the mail. At the top I saw a notice '2 days ago' but the message was months ago. Found the same person had made more separate profiles who contacted me & I ignored.

Can't access @Trumpteam Found @ name on twitter, no posts 0 following. Google + anonup follows others

Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
21 November, 09:37
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Don't feel bad for checking profiles.
Security first and we also check their last posts and like them so I'm sure they appreciate the effort.
Be well.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
21 November, 05:53
Thanks...Very much appreciated...I blocked them ALL

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
21 November, 05:43
Thanks! I got them too yesterday. Try to delete.

Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
21 November, 05:22
I blocked them all ........ didn't even think about "the" button. Dang it!!

Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD

Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
21 November, 04:57
the SPOOKS among us....

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 November, 02:38
YEP SAME ONES I BLOCKED

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
21 November, 02:32
There's more out there. I have blocked most on the list. Thank you for posting this!!!! Be Safe!

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
21 November, 02:32
There's more out there. I have blocked most on the list. Thank you for posting this!!!! Be Safe!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 November, 02:22
Yeah their profiles all have the Trump card ad. And less than 5 posts...and i could tell also cuz they follow u without visting ur profile. And ill be damned if u wont come to my house and still call me "friend" by adding me to ur list. BLOCK! ...still hated doing it tho. At heart i'd rather not be excusive....as hard as that may be to believe for those who kn(e)w me before. 🧐

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 November, 02:18
Some stupid enough to use the same bios...

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 November, 02:16
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
account gone

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
22 November, 05:28
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
yes- i got several of these also. thx for reporting them. all had the same posts - so weird

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
21 November, 02:16
wow Sam, I posted 2 seconds after your post. Love you Sam.
LOVE

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
21 November, 02:16
wow Sam, I posted 2 seconds after your post. Love you Sam.
LOVE

Norma Shrock @Libra7
21 November, 02:12
A bunch of these started following me.I blocked them all !!