TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
ok... I really like Bio-clandestine a lot... but see some of these truthers are getting too big for their panties.... saying what he said in this post on telegram doesn't sit well with me... and on telegram you can't leave a comment.. gee wonder why... if he is going to call meme sharers "cheerleaders" maybe he needs to check himself.... without ALL of us.. big and small.. this fucking war wouldn't get anywhere.... it takes all of us... and some of these bigger truthers are starting to think they are some kind of "elite" which is NO better than what we are fighting in the first place..... 🤬😡🤨

If they have no one looking at their information then where would they be.... its a mututal RESPECT BIO... just sayin'
08:21 PM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Justin Case @JustinCase
18 November, 07:04
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I think there is some truth to what both of you posted. That said, in Bio's defense, he didn't say Meme sharers were cheerleaders. He said meme sharers who don't question their own side are. Big difference, IMO.
We need to be thoroughly vetting ALL parties, even those cloaked in "our team's jersey". Nothing is at it appears at the surface...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
18 November, 07:16
In response Justin Case to his Publication
Totally agree cousin!! Just because some 'pepe's' got played along with the DS bad actors & pond scum doesn't mean Trump is not following "the Plan" We could all use some callouses in certain places. He was trolling... BIG TIME. hopefully those of us that did not see the bigger picture will begin to see the beauty in Trumps approach to this. GodSpeed Patriots!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 November, 01:20
No one person is above another
https://qagg.news/?q=%23%2...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
18 November, 01:25
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
👍👏👏👏😉😊

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 November, 01:08
We just keep doing us...AU anons are a totally different breed❤️

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
18 November, 01:11
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
🤗😊❤️😁

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
17 November, 11:20
I QUESTION MY OWN SIDE ALL THE TIME, (DESANTIS) AND AM ALSO A MEME SHARING CHEERLEADER. LET'S FACE IT WE ARE ALL SO BATTLE WEARY. YESTERDAY I PRETENDED A WORLD IN MY MIND THAT I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN. LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM THAT I WAS THERE. PEOPLE WERE OUT IN THE STREETS--CELEBRATING LIFE ITSELF. PEOPLE WERE SINGING, OR DOING A LITTLE JIG, JUST LAUGHING AND ENJOYING LIFE WITH STRANGERS BECAUSE WE ALL FELT ONENESS. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND I FELT SO ALIVE. I THINK SOME DAY, WHEN EVIL IS REMOVED AND PEOPLE DON'T HAVE SO MANY TROUBLES LIFE MIGHT BE VERY SIMILAR TO THIS. GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
18 November, 12:23
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
I too have had several dreams like that!! it's coming!!! 😊😁

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
17 November, 08:27
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Don't let him get to you. Dust it off. We all have played a role in all of this. This was God's plan and God had us doing things that he intended us to do. All glory and honor belong to GOD and JESUS. Keep your vibes high.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 November, 08:30
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
❤️🤗awe... thank you for your kind words!! they are appreciated very much!!! I just don't like seeing larger channels think they are better than... its not ok... it take all of us... they are not "elite"... and their EGO is getting to big... EGO= Edging God Out.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 November, 08:26
I LIKE HIS STUFF TOO BUT NO MATTER WHAT
TO ANY ACCOUNT BIG OR SMALL .................
NO ONE IS ABOVE ANOTHER -Q PERIOD

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 November, 08:27
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
exactly... Im not liking what Im seeing coming from some of the larger truthers.... they need to come down off of their high horse... they forget about the WWG1WGA... its that simple!!