TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 November, 08:21
ok... I really like Bio-clandestine a lot... but see some of these truthers are getting too big for their panties.... saying what he said in this post on telegram doesn't sit well with me... and on telegram you can't leave a comment.. gee wonder why... if he is going to call meme sharers "cheerleaders" maybe he needs to check himself.... without ALL of us.. big and small.. this fucking war wouldn't get anywhere.... it takes all of us... and some of these bigger truthers are starting to think they are some kind of "elite" which is NO better than what we are fighting in the first place..... 🤬😡🤨

If they have no one looking at their information then where would they be.... its a mututal RESPECT BIO... just sayin'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 November, 08:26
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I LIKE HIS STUFF TOO BUT NO MATTER WHAT
TO ANY ACCOUNT BIG OR SMALL .................
NO ONE IS ABOVE ANOTHER -Q PERIOD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
exactly... Im not liking what Im seeing coming from some of the larger truthers.... they need to come down off of their high horse... they forget about the WWG1WGA... its that simple!!
08:27 PM - Nov 17, 2022
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 November, 08:30
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
BUT WE WILL CARRY ON ANYWAY......... NO MATTER WHO NO MATTER WHAT WE WALK WITH GOD AND DISCERNMENT FOR ALL MANY HAVE BEEN RIGHT MANY HAVE BEEN WRONG NO ONE IS RIGHT ALL THE TIME ................... ONWARD AND UPWARD WE GO WWG1WGA WW