TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 November, 08:21
ok... I really like Bio-clandestine a lot... but see some of these truthers are getting too big for their panties.... saying what he said in this post on telegram doesn't sit well with me... and on telegram you can't leave a comment.. gee wonder why... if he is going to call meme sharers "cheerleaders" maybe he needs to check himself.... without ALL of us.. big and small.. this fucking war wouldn't get anywhere.... it takes all of us... and some of these bigger truthers are starting to think they are some kind of "elite" which is NO better than what we are fighting in the first place..... 🀬😑🀨

If they have no one looking at their information then where would they be.... its a mututal RESPECT BIO... just sayin'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDon't let him get to you. Dust it off. We all have played a role in all of this. This was God's plan and God had us doing things that he intended us to do. All glory and honor belong to GOD and JESUS. Keep your vibes high.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
08:27 PM - Nov 17, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 November, 08:30
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ€—awe... thank you for your kind words!! they are appreciated very much!!! I just don't like seeing larger channels think they are better than... its not ok... it take all of us... they are not "elite"... and their EGO is getting to big... EGO= Edging God Out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
17 November, 08:33
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈYou are most welcome. I agree, but we are above the petty stuff. What we all have contributed has been awesome. GOD sees all and GOD knows all. He will put them in check. Just don't let it get you down. You are awesome and you have done a lot of great things. Never forget that. Hugs and much love to you, my friend.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ