TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 November, 08:21
ok... I really like Bio-clandestine a lot... but see some of these truthers are getting too big for their panties.... saying what he said in this post on telegram doesn't sit well with me... and on telegram you can't leave a comment.. gee wonder why... if he is going to call meme sharers "cheerleaders" maybe he needs to check himself.... without ALL of us.. big and small.. this fucking war wouldn't get anywhere.... it takes all of us... and some of these bigger truthers are starting to think they are some kind of "elite" which is NO better than what we are fighting in the first place..... 🤬😡🤨

If they have no one looking at their information then where would they be.... its a mututal RESPECT BIO... just sayin'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justin Case @JustinCase
18 November, 07:04
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I think there is some truth to what both of you posted. That said, in Bio's defense, he didn't say Meme sharers were cheerleaders. He said meme sharers who don't question their own side are. Big difference, IMO.
We need to be thoroughly vetting ALL parties, even those cloaked in "our team's jersey". Nothing is at it appears at the surface...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
Totally agree cousin!! Just because some 'pepe's' got played along with the DS bad actors & pond scum doesn't mean Trump is not following "the Plan" We could all use some callouses in certain places. He was trolling... BIG TIME. hopefully those of us that did not see the bigger picture will begin to see the beauty in Trumps approach to this. GodSpeed Patriots!!
07:16 AM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Justin Case to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Justin_Seign in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justin Seign, click on at the bottom under it