Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Elon stating Twitter is like open source news.

Seems like a good ending to this movie would be to get DJT, Q team and Anons back there to finish it.
10:43 AM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
20 November, 01:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I opened a new Twitter account today. After my last one was permanently banned, I tried opening another one and it wouldn't allow it. Today I'm back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 November, 01:50
Still waiting on that famous tweet!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 November, 04:58
I’m gonna blast my millions of memes to be seen from here to the moon !

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 November, 01:49
Maybe WE Can FACT-CHECK the MAINSTREAM MEDIA or Whatever is Left of It by Providing Accurate, Footnoted, Documented Facts, Linked to Multiple, Easy-to-Understand, Properly Vetted Sources that People can then Research to Confirm or Deny the Accuracy of Our Fact Checking

Ange Love @LoveM
18 November, 01:38
Hopefully with our original account(s). I had to create another account after the first one suspended Aug 2020. Second suspended same day as President Trump

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
18 November, 01:13
✋ ooo! ooo! me! I'd like to go back! pick me!
and all my buddies🐸
Thanks and plz♥️

Nada ... @Nada
17 November, 10:29
got my little peon account there,
ready to fook shit up when needed

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 November, 09:49
Ready when you are Doq, and btw I want my original content back there too.

Ange Love @LoveM
18 November, 01:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes🙏🏻with all our followers and followings😁

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
17 November, 06:40
That's right! What the hell is he waiting for? We are genuine people with accounts. I had 3 and I want them ALL back... and I'm not creating another new one!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 November, 06:24
🙏

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
17 November, 05:55
😇Yes, and let me back in Twitter I want to have some fun too!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 November, 04:38

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 November, 02:07
Just tried to sign up again, with new Acct., this is what i got!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
17 November, 01:33
I've sent 2 requests to Musk to reinstate my Permanently Banned account. To date, NO RESPONSE.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
17 November, 01:32
I went in there with a new account.
It took exactly 10 minutes for them to lock me out. lol
They said there was suspicious content on my acct. After 10 minutes???
I had to answer series of questions.
Haven't been back since.
It's still just a cesspool of BS.

Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
17 November, 01:31
I suppose the release of information will prompt nuclear scare event?

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
17 November, 01:30
been waiting... just need one of my accts back and its on!!! lol
digital soldiers taking over all the hashtags ... holding the line.
twitter nightshift will be lit!!!
memes ready
make way fam digital soldiers coming through
👇🔥💥
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Hu -Wolf Totem + Mongol Empire ᴴᴰ (Mongolian Throat Singing) - YouTube

This is the battle of Temujin (Future Genghis Khan) VS Jamukha. Temujin and Jamukha were childhood blood brothers. One who win this battle will become the r...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 November, 01:23
🔥😎👊

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
17 November, 12:51
well I'm still "permanently suspended" anyone else?

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
17 November, 05:57
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
Me 3

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
17 November, 05:57
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
Me 3

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 November, 12:51
Love this idea 😁

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
17 November, 11:35
would be awesome ending!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 November, 11:25
It would be the death blow to Fake News.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
17 November, 11:21
Yep ... waiting ... 😁

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
17 November, 11:14
amen

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 November, 11:11
:) My old account Hopealways888 is still shut down. I created a new one 888HopeAlways but I really want the one one back as it was before getting kicked off. follow info, messages, everything restored.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
17 November, 11:05
Isn't there already a Twitter Policy whereas a "Political Candidate" can't be censored???

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
17 November, 10:59
It is such a pit right now. Every time I open it I have 2 or 3 new "sexy woman" fake accounts following me, which I have to block. 😒🙄

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
17 November, 10:56
I'm still there..LFG

Evangelina @Evangelina
17 November, 10:52
Oh my!
The [E] word!!
Ending

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 November, 11:12
In response Evangelina to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 November, 10:51