Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 03:23
I tried to imagine how a Civil war would look but I can only come up with Patriots having no enemies to fight. We aren't as divided as they make us seem. The people responsible will be far away from any warzone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
16 November, 05:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We are being divided more than you know. This Q plan and the MAGA Movement is also dividing us. I had a lot of faith in this plan until this last round of election fraud and nothing being done about it. All I have heard in two years now is, "We have it All!" Then turn around again a beg us to make sure we get out and vote. Why? It is only another stolen election! I won't ever Vote again for anyone. My time is more precious to me than being used. I have gotten so much disinformation from MAGA and Q Plan but, they run the MSM down for it. Oh I am awake, and I see just as my bullshit here as I do on the MSM. Your base will be getting smaller and smaller for there are a lot of us feed up with everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
06:41 AM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TRUTHERTRIGGER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Clarity CornerStone, click on at the bottom under it