Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I tried to imagine how a Civil war would look but I can only come up with Patriots having no enemies to fight. We aren't as divided as they make us seem. The people responsible will be far away from any warzone.
03:23 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
21 November, 04:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
21 November, 04:43
We just want to have fun! Unite! Love thy neighbor! God is Good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 November, 08:14
VK i noticed on videos shared and near my area most of the immigrants are men don’t see no women or children . Was they sent here for evil reasons ? Are they even human ?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
17 November, 09:59
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Mercenaries.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
17 November, 08:09
That is why, if there must be a civil war, it is not one that we could ever take it out to the open battlefield. We are up against foes vastly superior to us and so different strategies on our part would be required and we could never expect it to be drawn to its conclusion overnight. Expect such a conflict to take years to conclude and to be conducted more or less like a surgical operation.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 November, 06:40

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
17 November, 04:45

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
17 November, 12:42
❤️🤗❤️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 November, 11:30
far from the turbulent space.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
16 November, 11:30
probably in Antarctica 🤔

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 November, 09:36
What about tha millions that have invaded our border? What about all the foreign soldiers, pilots, tankers, ect that have been trained by our military over the yrs that they can't seem to find anymore? They just hangin out waitin on the word or what?

If the spooks can make some Jan 6 bs dressed as "patriots" wtf makes me think for a second that foreign armies are not already stationed here? Infiltrate a civil war type thing....

I have watched all dis well before Q came into the scene, nothing seems to mention any of this?

wtf, over-

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 November, 07:21

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 November, 06:49
yes that rings true to me to VK.

Richie Richard @Richie
16 November, 06:42
So many contingencies.

Cam Mac @campmac111
16 November, 06:34
That is a beautiful vision.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 November, 06:24
I was literally just talking to a friend about this a few hours ago!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
16 November, 06:22
I see it more like the sane people throwing pies at the idiots.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 November, 06:22

The people responsible always are far away

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 November, 06:01

Love Jesus @HouseCall
16 November, 05:35
We are being divided more than you know. This Q plan and the MAGA Movement is also dividing us. I had a lot of faith in this plan until this last round of election fraud and nothing being done about it. All I have heard in two years now is, "We have it All!" Then turn around again a beg us to make sure we get out and vote. Why? It is only another stolen election! I won't ever Vote again for anyone. My time is more precious to me than being used. I have gotten so much disinformation from MAGA and Q Plan but, they run the MSM down for it. Oh I am awake, and I see just as my bullshit here as I do on the MSM. Your base will be getting smaller and smaller for there are a lot of us feed up with everything.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 November, 09:44
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
….before coming to any conclusions DYOR is a must in this fight.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
17 November, 06:41
In response Love Jesus to her Publication

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 November, 05:30
This assumes Patriot White Hats have disabled evils mind control communication... the means by which it will create its zombie army, from its narcissistic leftists.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 November, 09:09
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
The good news is that the modern zombies are easy to take down.

Just call them the wrong pronoun and they will self implode.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 November, 05:22
Good Afternoon/Evening, VK.

./sync

Caps = 80 > 8 > 26.
TS = 3:23 > 26.

Nov 01, 2017 1:41:54 AM EDT
Anonymous
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

[They] want/need us divided.
The MSM must fall.
Dark to LIGHT.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
16 November, 05:01
❤️Thank you so much for this. It means a lot as I am hit with shadowy thoughts at my vantage point sometimes. I need to continually recenter and remember. It can hit me hard because of actual /natural vulnerabilities. I am best to keep working on centering and things my forte. Meditating and fighting on a level I can. It is fight enough. I am small in natural but bigger out there.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 November, 04:41

Irish Scot @IrishScot
16 November, 09:13
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Gotta give it up to people like this! The unwavering. I admire it and envy it. Not going to fault myself however for feeling sick over all of this. I still support Trump and still believe he is fighting for us...somehow I will get back to being the strong warrior that I was...my head and heart need a wee break and I don't think that's wrong.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 November, 12:54
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Love him and am with him totally. Never quit. Isn’t that a message Trump gave the world long before this was active?

Vicki Lord @Vlord
16 November, 04:26
We need to get the MSM out of rhe mix!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
16 November, 04:22
wouldnt need firearms for the ones in disagreement. would likely be some sort of slap fight with eyes closed. could block and over power with hugs, put your hand on their head while they swing or just push them over anyways.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
16 November, 04:10
Once the Truth comes out, I'm positive that very few will sit on the side of Evil....

But there in lies the secret 'The Truth Needs to Come Out'

No, we are not nearly as divided as they would like for everyone to believe, we are just on different levels of awareness to the lies & manipulations

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
16 November, 06:26
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 November, 04:07
You did see the riots in Oregon and Washington, right? That’s what we would be contending with. Mass chaos in the beginning, but it won’t take long for them to tuck their tails and run. That is, if the Soros machine dries up.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 November, 04:03
lol had a lot of other memes.

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 November, 07:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Reality Check 😆

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 November, 07:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🦅🦅🦅PUSSIES< lol TRYNA be more lady like, FK the enemy. GOD BLESS THE USA>

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
16 November, 03:54
The only way to have civil war is jail and or execution for all politicians ruduce to 10%

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 November, 03:52
VK - That’s great news! If you haven’t seen it…..We’ve got this!

#FamilyIsEverything
#Trump2023
#LoveWins