Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 03:23
I tried to imagine how a Civil war would look but I can only come up with Patriots having no enemies to fight. We aren't as divided as they make us seem. The people responsible will be far away from any warzone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
We are being divided more than you know. This Q plan and the MAGA Movement is also dividing us. I had a lot of faith in this plan until this last round of election fraud and nothing being done about it. All I have heard in two years now is, "We have it All!" Then turn around again a beg us to make sure we get out and vote. Why? It is only another stolen election! I won't ever Vote again for anyone. My time is more precious to me than being used. I have gotten so much disinformation from MAGA and Q Plan but, they run the MSM down for it. Oh I am awake, and I see just as my bullshit here as I do on the MSM. Your base will be getting smaller and smaller for there are a lot of us feed up with everything.
05:35 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HouseCall in this post can reply
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
17 November, 06:41
In response Love Jesus to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 November, 09:44
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
….before coming to any conclusions DYOR is a must in this fight.