Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I jumped into this foxhole voluntarily I'm all out of quit, and I'm here on God's mission. Are you with me?

#BlessUp
04:32 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
19 November, 07:37
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 November, 08:01
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
17 November, 08:46
Hell Yes! Glad to be with all you Patriot Folk! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

17 November, 09:04
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
I'm honored to be in this fight alongside you!

#BlessUp

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
17 November, 08:24
Right with ya!!!!
#BlessUp

17 November, 08:26
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
I'm thankful you are!

#BlessUp

Right with ya!!!!
#BlessUp

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
17 November, 08:13
Absolutely.

17 November, 08:14
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
I would expect nothing less!

#BlessUp

Neanderthal S27 @s27
17 November, 06:15

17 November, 08:15
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 November, 06:03
It's 4th down and 1 on their goal line with the score tied and seconds left in the game. You think I'm quitting now???

17 November, 08:12
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Not a chance!

#BlessUp

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
17 November, 05:25
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

17 November, 08:13
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 November, 04:48
You bet!!!

17 November, 08:15
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
17 November, 04:16

17 November, 08:27
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Together...... we got this!!!!

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
17 November, 08:50
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
In it to win it!!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 November, 12:21

17 November, 08:23
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Absolutely!!!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 November, 08:58
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
🎢My bags are packed, I'm ready to go

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 November, 12:05
Yes. We are in it together πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈβ€οΈπŸ™

17 November, 08:18
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Indeed we are!

#BlessUp

For Love of Country @Michelle1776
16 November, 11:58
I was really down after last night, but I spent a lot of time in prayer, regrouped, and I feel a lot better and stronger now. I know, with God, I can get through anything.

17 November, 08:19
In response For Love of Country to her Publication
It is necessary to recharge with Abba Father time!

#BlessUp

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 November, 11:52
YES! I am all in!❀️

17 November, 08:20
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
16 November, 09:45
GET SOME!!!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 November, 08:10
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I love you very much, my brother.
Hope it is a wonderful day today!
https://anonup.com/thread/...

17 November, 08:23
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 November, 09:45
Walking it out.

17 November, 08:27
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Walking right beside you Brother!

#BlessUp

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
16 November, 09:44
In it to win it!

17 November, 08:28
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 November, 08:40
In it together...always!!! wwg1wga πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‘Š

16 November, 08:41
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Yerp, πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘ŠπŸΈπŸ™

#BlessUp

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
16 November, 08:38
No quit here!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 November, 05:12
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
☝️resonating .

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 November, 05:47
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
pitch blackness..weird noises..candle in left hand..propane torch in the right..flick flick WHOOOOOSH!!!... πŸŽ‡...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 November, 08:34
glad to have you in my foxhole...picking them off one at a time until we get the. 50 cal delivered

16 November, 08:38
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
glad to be here...

my time is short, my message is real and God loves you more than you will ever know.

#BlessUp

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
16 November, 08:32
same. In it to the end Amen πŸ™

16 November, 08:33
In response Debra Whitney to her Publication
That's are grind.

#BlessUp

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 November, 08:30
AMEN

16 November, 08:33
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Amen.

#BlessUp

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 November, 08:28
Amen. Wouldn't be here except HE woke me up!

16 November, 08:34
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
And me!

#BlessUp

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
16 November, 08:27
Right there all the way!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 November, 08:24
I’m so with you!!! βœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨

17 November, 08:31
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
I know you are!

#BlessUp

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 November, 07:39
Yes / Si

16 November, 07:56
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
We bout to get roudy.

#BlessUp

#DontfWithPatriots

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
16 November, 07:34
I was never depressed, never quit, I'm very patient since 25 years ago when I first read "None Dare call it Conspiracy" we are so very close to an honest Republic....God already won, Trump won twice and is about to return so what the hell is there to be upset about?

Mnp Sna @ms2021
16 November, 11:43
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
Trump knows what % of actual legal votes he received in 2020. Same for 2022. My estimate is that it must be close to 55% for 2020 and close to 70-75% for 2022. Trump/White hats probably want to be close to 90-95% (remember 4-6% lost forever- Q#529) before the big move!

17 November, 08:32
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication

Gray 359 @Gray359
16 November, 07:33
Still in!

16 November, 07:34
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
Still my ass, you ain't got no quit in you...

#BlessUp

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 November, 07:23
I am…till the end. ❀️

16 November, 07:27
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
16 November, 07:22
I’m going to kill pEdOs next fall.

16 November, 07:28
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
You don't need a tag.