Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 November, 04:32
I jumped into this foxhole voluntarily I'm all out of quit, and I'm here on God's mission. Are you with me?

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
16 November, 07:34
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I was never depressed, never quit, I'm very patient since 25 years ago when I first read "None Dare call it Conspiracy" we are so very close to an honest Republic....God already won, Trump won twice and is about to return so what the hell is there to be upset about?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mnp Sna @ms2021
Trump knows what % of actual legal votes he received in 2020. Same for 2022. My estimate is that it must be close to 55% for 2020 and close to 70-75% for 2022. Trump/White hats probably want to be close to 90-95% (remember 4-6% lost forever- Q#529) before the big move!
11:43 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ms2021 in this post can reply
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
17 November, 05:28
In response Mnp Sna to his Publication
No where has this been understood ENOUGH, THIS ONE REPORT should make us all jump for joy! Why you say, well let's look at what this report means....

WE HAVE IT ALL nothing absolutely NOTHING they have said or done is UNHERD, UNSEEN the past 2.5 years since this was in orbit listening to their scams, their money laundering Q even said that 'We can hear you breathing" does that sound like anybody is getting away with anything!

Do not underestimate WHAT'S ALREADY BEEN ACCOMPLISHED by the Military & President Trump the 80% going on that you can't see and hear!

That little 20% is all you are allowed to know BECAUSE ITS ABOUT MILITARY LAWS AND ORDERS not letting Joe Blow have constant talking points to keep them from hurt feelings. There is ZERO reason for you to know most of it your supposed to be TRUSTING THE PLAN not making money of it, not complaining its taking too long for your sensibilities to handle.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
17 November, 08:43
From, what I've seen, it's at LEAST double 4-6%.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 November, 08:32