Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 November, 02:27
Think back to 2016. We have come a long way. https://twitter.com/aristo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
16 November, 02:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am so glad you think so! It has gotten 100 times worse. With not one ounce from anyone that it will ever get better. I am so done with this shit. I have questions no one will answer. Like everyone says that Dems enslaved the Blacks for their votes. What makes MAGA any better than the Dems? For they are using us for votes that don't count. Where is the progress in that? MAGA talks about the MSM and their lies and disinformation. Well, we have had the same lies and disinformation from them. Why are they any better than the MSM? As it stands right now.... I am done with all the bullshit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 November, 02:49
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
Ask yourself a very important question, WOULD JESUS BE DONE? That is what you need to focus on, WE ARE ON GOD'S TIMELINE, NOT OURS. Do it because you have FAITH and TRUST in GOD and JESUS. Do you have FAITH that GOD will see us through? Your name says, Love Jesus, do you? Do you LOVE HIM enough to have BLIND FAITH and BELIEF in what is unfolding before us?

Love Jesus @HouseCall
I did love Jesus at one time. But now, I don't know anymore. His timeline? Where to hell do you get that from? I know my Husband was a very good man who was so troubled from the time he spent in WAR and the things he did and saw. I know he died alone because everyone allowed this Covid shit to stop us from visiting. I know I can't get medical help or get my medicine, I am be forced into dropping my internet and cable tv so I can afford pay my rent and eat. Forcing me to live alone with no outside news or anything. I know this vaccine isn't supposed to be good and I see my grand children and children being forced to take it if they want to provide for their family. Really??? Is this the Jesus you believe in?
02:57 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HouseCall in this post can reply
16 November, 03:34
I believe, JESUS, died on a cross for our sins. He was persecuted, tortured, shamed, alone, tired and hungry. Is He not worthy of what sacrifices we have to make? If we would have followed God's laws, we wouldn't be in this mess now. Why do you have to watch the news? Shut it off. The best thing you could do, is stop listening to it. I don't watch the news anymore. Live without cable. I haven't paid for cable in years. Read the Bible and read other books. Is that so bad? Can you not live without those things? I know, it's tough, but you can make life better. I concentrate on GOD and JESUS and I am at peace. I have a calmness, that I have never felt before in my life. You should really try and believe. This is my GOD. This is my JESUS. They didn't cause what is going on in this world. Satan and man did. Be mad at Satan and the ones responsible for this mess. By the way, my husband is a disabled Veteran. God is my Father and Jesus is my LORD and SAVIOR.

Angel Johnson @Chosenangel
16 November, 03:23
Jesus was tortured and died for your sins which means he obviously loves you. How you chose to accept/or not accept that love is on you.

16 November, 03:38
In response Angel Johnson to her Publication
Well said. God gave us free will after all. I choose to Love GOD my Father and JESUS, my LORD and SAVIOR, who died for our sins.