Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
16 November, 02:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
THE BEST !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
16 November, 02:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am so glad you think so! It has gotten 100 times worse. With not one ounce from anyone that it will ever get better. I am so done with this shit. I have questions no one will answer. Like everyone says that Dems enslaved the Blacks for their votes. What makes MAGA any better than the Dems? For they are using us for votes that don't count. Where is the progress in that? MAGA talks about the MSM and their lies and disinformation. Well, we have had the same lies and disinformation from them. Why are they any better than the MSM? As it stands right now.... I am done with all the bullshit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 November, 02:49
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
Ask yourself a very important question, WOULD JESUS BE DONE? That is what you need to focus on, WE ARE ON GOD'S TIMELINE, NOT OURS. Do it because you have FAITH and TRUST in GOD and JESUS. Do you have FAITH that GOD will see us through? Your name says, Love Jesus, do you? Do you LOVE HIM enough to have BLIND FAITH and BELIEF in what is unfolding before us?