Sharon Yak @lilbaker
North and South Korean soldiers shake hands at the Korean border.

Not one msm outlet published this.
It should have been front page news, world wide.
06:28 AM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by lilbaker in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 November, 05:00
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
This was from 2018. Point still holds true, though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 November, 04:38
💥😀👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
15 November, 02:47
FINALLY I DID 3 TOURS WITH 8TH ARMY AND 2ND INF ON THE DMZ DURING THE 70S WAITING ON KIM IL SUNG TO INVADE AGAIN

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
15 November, 02:47
FINALLY I DID 3 TOURS WITH 8TH ARMY AND 2ND INF ON THE DMZ DURING THE 70S WAITING ON KIM IL SUNG TO INVADE AGAIN

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 November, 08:23
Did NK pick their tallest soldier on purpose, or is he standing on higher ground?

That tall hat too, when the guy beside him is obviously dressed for warmth.

It's all still about the symbology... they just can't resist using evety device to try to dominate.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
15 November, 08:35
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
He's giving him the high hat.😆😁😄

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 November, 12:48
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
hes in a ditch look at the guy behind helmet guy

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
15 November, 08:00
Peace is coming!.. and this is one of the biggest signs I've seen proving it.

#WhiteHatsInControl