Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 November, 08:17
YEP, and they missed me. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
13 November, 08:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Missed me too, the people I used to hang with are all systematic robots. im overe here trying to break the chains while they are clamping their's tighter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Got a brother who thinks he is smarter than me, because he has a degree. I at one point, got my GED, which is stupid also. ACED it went to college, and walked out, I was making good grades, one day I just first day of shrink class, made him admit the whole system was shit, IN front of the whole class, and left.
08:37 AM - Nov 13, 2022
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
13 November, 08:49
🤣🤣 All of it is just a waste of time/life. They need to keep us busy and trapped in the cycle so we dont see the chains and figure out who they are. The worst part is through our ego and greed we push it on our fellow humans, they get to sit back and watch us destroy each other. The sins of man ultimately enslave us. People have to much pride to drop to their knees to be freed.

13 November, 08:53
ALWAYS getting kicked out in the hall, literally all my time I had to do that. Made the "science teacher" admit the theory of evolution was complete bullshit, IN front of the class. She lost her shit, but she admitted it, inadvertently. lol

13 November, 08:54
They are so dumb, even though I skipped they would give me write ups for like creative writing, asked me to write something, so I did, but it was really about partying, overshadowed, so my class mates knew what I meant but not them, they raved about it. AFTER they published it, told them it was about partying. lol

13 November, 08:39
HE said to them,"BE prepared to lose your faith". THERE I fookin went with the info. MADE HIM ADMIT IT WAS ALL BS and told THEM DO NOT EVER LOSE YOUR FAITH< HE teaches lies.