Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 November, 09:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I sOo escaped as well !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 November, 09:28
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Ya'll are so awesome!!!!! SALT OF THE EARTH< just like the LORD says. I told Him, LORD YOU SURE MADE SOME AMAZING PEOPLE>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
13 November, 10:14
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
yep! It was fun being a real kid.

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
13 November, 08:33
Missed me too, the people I used to hang with are all systematic robots. im overe here trying to break the chains while they are clamping their's tighter.

13 November, 08:36
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
Yep, so crazy. Still know folks who don't have a clue. I pray they wake up.

13 November, 08:37
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
Got a brother who thinks he is smarter than me, because he has a degree. I at one point, got my GED, which is stupid also. ACED it went to college, and walked out, I was making good grades, one day I just first day of shrink class, made him admit the whole system was shit, IN front of the whole class, and left.

Ken King @KenKing
13 November, 08:26

13 November, 08:27
In response Ken King to his Publication

deborah sidener @debbiedo
13 November, 08:21
I ran and got it worse when they caught me, But they really never had me

13 November, 08:24
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
🤣I punked out my k teacher, and learned strategically to fook with her so hard she had to ADMIT to the Chief and mama I WAS NOT EVER EVER gonna like skewl. I skewled her. She fkd up and said, "an you will do this your whole childhood. I said we'll see about that shit". LOL Sounded like a challenge to me.