Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 November, 09:58
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
wtf are people doing accepting the presence of government anymore.

politics is evil

the government is your biggest enemy

REJECT
REBUKE
DISASSOCIATE
REPEL
DISEMPOWER

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AUTHORITY UNLESS YOU GIVE YOUR POWER AWAY.

YOU CAN GIVE YOUR POWER AWAY BUT I WILL NOT GIVE MY POWER AWAY

I HEREBY ASSERT THAT THE GOVERNMENTS OF ALL NATIONS ARE CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS WITH NO STANDING OVER MY ACTIONS AND NO CONTROL OF ANY PORTION OF EARTH. I REJECT YOUR EXISTENCE AND YOUR FALSE AUTHORITY. ANY ATTEMPTS TO REGULATE, TAX OR GOVERN WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ATTACK ON MY SOVEREIGNTY.

BLESSINGS TO ALL INCLUDING THOSE WHO PARTICIPATE IN THESE CRIMES.

IF YOU WORK IN GOVERNMENT, IT IS TIME TO COME FORWARD, QUIT AND DISCLOSE ALL THE SINS OF GOVERNMENT FOR THE TRUTH TO COME OUT.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
14 November, 10:03
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
14 November, 10:11
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Irish Scot @IrishScot
13 November, 06:58
no one was held accountable for 2020, how are they going to held accountable now? I don't think they will be.

Ann Holden @Amandpms
13 November, 06:15

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
14 November, 08:11
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
Major ZOWIE!!! Busted? IDK. Withering while I watch, but full of hope that for me is in Jesus!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 November, 06:15
Military is the only way is not a catchphrase

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
13 November, 03:55
I'm just going to leave this here.
EO 13848

arba happihr @arba
13 November, 02:43
Time Out! Stop the clock! Who is in charge?

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
13 November, 01:29
Fraud vitiates everything

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
13 November, 01:02
Here in Brazil what happened in short was:

A single SC justice nulified Lula's, a literal criminal, sentence because "location of the trial". Pure BS.
Then they made this crooked fk "clean" and apt to run elections
Then Bolsonaro's ads on the radio, which reach the poor northeast regions where he's weaker, were steathly supressed by the electoral court
Then there was buses full of paid voters (Biden's money, it seems).

Then the fraud granted Lula's victory.

We couldn't take so much shit. If you guys have something solid to act on, DO ACT NOW! FTX case is an electoral crime, isn't it?
I'm afraid the military won't do shit if you aren't on the streets demanding LAW AND ORDER.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
13 November, 01:01

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 November, 12:59
its crazy here we go again oh and we are election deniers I personally am sick of the corruption in America Land of the no longer free land of week Rhinos all of it sickens me but trust that plan that less than 10 know

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
13 November, 12:58
seriously, can we LEARN how to level up to WINNERS

I NEED TO LEARN ASAP

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
13 November, 12:57
WE ACT LIKE LOSERS.

IT IS DISGUSTING

F**IK LOSER VIBES

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
13 November, 12:54

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
13 November, 12:50
Everyone is still waiting for Trump and the White hats to save us.
Trust the plan already and follow Juan O' Save-Us.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
13 November, 12:42
Lord, let the arrests, indictments and punishments begin!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 November, 12:38
we definitely are. they did the same thing with BLM funds yet here we are… ground hogs day.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
13 November, 12:36
No one on the Republican FB pages I am on is even talking about this! I am going to share:) Will see what happens

Paisley Park @Paisley66
13 November, 12:34
When do WE take America back? obviously can’t depend on the military; otherwise, they’d be our there for all to see

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
13 November, 12:33
Election fraud happened. AGAIN and AGAIN. What now? Here in Brazil our hope is showing on the streets, in front of military bases that WE THE PEOPLE don't want these fks and hoping the military will shield us when we oust them all, cuz the military has no authority to do so, but the PEOPLE has.
Now you guys in the US...what is your course of action? What's the situation there?
If you accept it twice its game over.

The momentum is now. Eyes on Brazil. We won't let Lula take office, but if you guys lose this momentum idk what will become of "The Plan"

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 November, 10:30
its a never ending mountain of Bullshit I am so tired for these deepstate fooks do we have a country anymore really do we.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 November, 09:10
que les gaulois se demandent ou part leur argent 🤓la blague

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
13 November, 08:35
ya gotta admit this is bad juju for someone....

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
13 November, 07:39