Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 12:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
11 November, 02:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wow wow wow. I really didn't know much about LL. This traumatic horrific event that happened to her...and for her to survive and be STILL such a strong and fearless warrior for God...is truly remarkable. I found this interview with Newsmax and she laid it out. Took it straight to the core issue. Good vs. Evil. Spiritual battle. Amazing!
https://www.tvinsider.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
Lara Logan is a truth warrior and she knows exactly what is (and has been) going on with the Cabal (DS). Those who want to shut her up are embroiled with the very evil beings who are raping, torturing and murdering innocent children. When you are COMPLICIT about these evil deeds - you are supporting them. God knows and He is watching all the players in this nightmare. Our acts are recorded in Heaven and even our thoughts. On the great judgement day, the only thing that matters is this - is your name in the Lamb's Book of Life? Mine is and I am going to keep it that way.
Revelations 20:
"I (John) saw the dead, both unimportant and important, standing in front of the throne, and books were open. Another book was opened—the Book of Life. The dead were judged according to their actions, as recorded in the books. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire."
07:14 AM - Nov 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
12 November, 12:37
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Yes and AMEN to all you said. Blessings to you!