Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 November, 01:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have so much love and respect for Lara. She is a hero in my book.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
11 November, 10:36
😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
11 November, 10:25
Stupid Ass 🙄
I remember that awful situation - she is a survivor and a fighter.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
11 November, 08:21
demonic turd with a peace symbol in its title
too common

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
11 November, 07:57
I remember that - i was so mad when i heard that the CBS executives sent her into a vipers nest with no protection. They sacrificed her for a headline.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
11 November, 07:15
vibes

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
12 November, 06:27
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
God bless this courageous woman! She is a hero; that’s for sure!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
11 November, 07:15

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 November, 06:49
I had seen a post on twitter a while back but was not sure it was true. I would say poor Lara but thats not fair to her. She is a fooking warrior and look what she is accomplishing. She deserves all the praise that is due to her from all of us.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 November, 06:43
Oh wow i didn’t know that , God Bless her ! Please get these evil demons out of here .

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
11 November, 06:43
Northerner110 is a POS! And no wonder Lara is tough as nails and fears nothing! She’s already been through hell. God bless you Lara. I am so devastated to hear this. And by-the-way, you are a Hero for what you do. Thank you.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 November, 06:17
PRAYING RIGHT NOW for all ties in the spiritual realm to be CRUSHED< in JESUS NAME> GOD BLESS HER>

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
11 November, 06:12
I did not know this, God Bless her, she is a Strong Warrior.
LOVE

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 November, 05:40
😔

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 November, 05:19
fookin’ assholes, have harsher words in my mind right now, what courage to come back, her overcomer strength is admirable, admire her lots, lots♥️

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
11 November, 05:17
"They" are Fooked

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
11 November, 05:14
Jesus.

American Girl @Americangirl
11 November, 04:38
a powerful soul ✨️

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
11 November, 04:09
Wow. I can’t imagine going thru something so horrific! Only with God’s help can someone come back so strong!

chore Toke @choretoke
11 November, 04:02
😲 Oh my 😥 WOW❗️LL you are a Warrior ❗️

Bee Saved @BSaved
11 November, 03:32
Bastards

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
11 November, 02:55
Wow wow wow. I really didn't know much about LL. This traumatic horrific event that happened to her...and for her to survive and be STILL such a strong and fearless warrior for God...is truly remarkable. I found this interview with Newsmax and she laid it out. Took it straight to the core issue. Good vs. Evil. Spiritual battle. Amazing!
https://www.tvinsider.com/...

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
12 November, 07:14
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Lara Logan is a truth warrior and she knows exactly what is (and has been) going on with the Cabal (DS). Those who want to shut her up are embroiled with the very evil beings who are raping, torturing and murdering innocent children. When you are COMPLICIT about these evil deeds - you are supporting them. God knows and He is watching all the players in this nightmare. Our acts are recorded in Heaven and even our thoughts. On the great judgement day, the only thing that matters is this - is your name in the Lamb's Book of Life? Mine is and I am going to keep it that way.
Revelations 20:
"I (John) saw the dead, both unimportant and important, standing in front of the throne, and books were open. Another book was opened—the Book of Life. The dead were judged according to their actions, as recorded in the books. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire."

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
12 November, 08:22
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
She speaks so much truth, MSM banned her, attacked her, tried to discredit.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 November, 02:47
It is astonishing how low another human can be!

The thugs in Egypt were despicable! But this guy who so glibly, sardonically and mercilessly referred to this life-devastating, potentially life-ending incident experienced by Lara, may have just sealed the acquisition his own wing in Hell! I truly wonder if he responded as horribly about Ambassador Chris Stevens who was similarly treated before his death in Benghazi!!

Lara Logan is one of the most heroic and finest journalists in the World! And Northern110 is truly an indescribable coward! Not because I can't find the words to describe him, but because no words are banal enough without the use of cuss words. I refuse to cuss! You fill in the blanks -- the lowest of words will apply!

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
11 November, 10:30
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
This is how Chris Stevens was treated. Hillary told everyone he died of smoke inhalation.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
11 November, 02:39
God bless you, LL!

Miss. Messina @Messina
11 November, 02:38
Damn !!!!!! HORRIFFIC!!!! I’m so FOOKING sorry that happened to you Lara 🙏

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 November, 02:37
My God My God My God.

What a fierce warrior Goddess you are, Lara.
Standing up for the children
when you could have collapsed & crept away.

Unceasing respect, blessings & thanks 🕊️

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
11 November, 02:32
Classy. Well, Lara is...

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
11 November, 02:31
Dam. That’s some unimaginable hardcore trauma. 🙏