Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 12:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
Wow wow wow. I really didn't know much about LL. This traumatic horrific event that happened to her...and for her to survive and be STILL such a strong and fearless warrior for God...is truly remarkable. I found this interview with Newsmax and she laid it out. Took it straight to the core issue. Good vs. Evil. Spiritual battle. Amazing!
https://www.tvinsider.com/...
02:55 PM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
12 November, 08:22
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
She speaks so much truth, MSM banned her, attacked her, tried to discredit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
12 November, 07:14
Lara Logan is a truth warrior and she knows exactly what is (and has been) going on with the Cabal (DS). Those who want to shut her up are embroiled with the very evil beings who are raping, torturing and murdering innocent children. When you are COMPLICIT about these evil deeds - you are supporting them. God knows and He is watching all the players in this nightmare. Our acts are recorded in Heaven and even our thoughts. On the great judgement day, the only thing that matters is this - is your name in the Lamb's Book of Life? Mine is and I am going to keep it that way.
Revelations 20:
"I (John) saw the dead, both unimportant and important, standing in front of the throne, and books were open. Another book was opened—the Book of Life. The dead were judged according to their actions, as recorded in the books. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire."

12 November, 12:37
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Yes and AMEN to all you said. Blessings to you!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
12 November, 06:37
Newsmax is PURE GARBAGE !!!

12 November, 12:35
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Yes...agreed. Eric Bolling was not remaining neutral in this interview He let her say her piece...but his body language was far from neutral....at least it seemed to me.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
12 November, 04:34
There ARE other women reporters who know.
Kari Lake may well become AZ governor & have to figure out how to prevail against cartels Mexico just winks & nods @.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
11 November, 11:33
Your weakness becomes your strength.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 November, 11:09
I never paid much attention to the news but I do remember this story. They even interviewed he on 60 minutes for her to tell everyone what happened. It was surreal to me. I don't know how she did that 60 minutes interview or ever kept being a journalist.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
11 November, 10:53
i think she got too close to the truth and the deep state planned her attack. look at her go, still spouting truths. gotta love her

Happy Days @Sun2516
12 November, 08:20
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Yep that was my thought.
The Deep State is the Cartels.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 November, 10:41
Lara is a Badass of the first order! Shes a front line kinda warrior!!
🤍🏁🤍