Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Sup Patriots?

What ya up to on this Friday night/Saturday morning?

I’m currently watching SBF, FTX and all of the crypto space get fooked and thoroughly enjoying the show while I continue to work on building the future of the American Dream 2.0.

🍿🍿🍿
12:16 AM - Nov 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
12 November, 02:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Bitcoin also got fooked the other day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Conn @writermom
12 November, 01:58
Did someone seriously extend the Q clock???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
12 November, 01:57
WiNning Bk American RanCHing KeK

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
12 November, 01:56
Hi Doq! 😎 Im looking out my windows at snow…😭😭😭😭 hate it.. Also watching a doc on Phil Schneider…

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
12 November, 01:30
watching ,👂👇💃🙂
Method To The Madness - The Undisputed Truth (1976) - YouTube

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
12 November, 01:23
Working with Ripple Doq?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 November, 12:58
Watching someone very close relapse after years of being strong and clean is a heartbreaking experience.

I want to protect, help, but am being lied to and manipulated. I won't be silent, nor keep his secrets.

This is a spiritual war, I am praying for his soul.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 November, 04:52
In response Just Amom to her Publication
yes Drug and Alcohol it cunning baffling Powerful its up to the individual to make his or her choice I have been Clean off meth and sober no booze tomorrow 34 months and but I made a clear decision to give my life a chance and hand it over to the care of because On my own it was a mess I am eternally grateful that God lifted the obession 7 straight years of meth abuse again I thank God.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
12 November, 12:36
Livin’ that dream of a reality that the nwo pos Satanic cabal is dying daily, brotha. Hope you are well!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
12 November, 12:35

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 November, 12:34
Sorry Doc. While IT IS satisfying watching all the roots of this malignancy being pulled out, my personal situation has me wishing there was a fastforward button somewhere.
If I could only find the dang remote. ☺️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 November, 12:33
Mornin’ Doq! Just waiting to see what’s coming next!lHaving to bring all my garden starts inside or cover! Gonna freeze here in C. Tx tonight! chili for dinner! I freeze when it’s like this!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 November, 09:03
Gd to u Doq,
and Patriots!
Like kheri Lin Said " that is a hard acy too follow " TKQ

yesterday on the line ,Went to bed 12pm
Back at it at 5 am Porb B here all day.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
12 November, 08:10
sick probably bioweapon. 🤷‍♂️
de-thawed my homemade quinine and going to try to rest and enjoy watching FTX fookery.

enjoy the weekend!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
12 November, 01:36
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
Many, many of us are sick with some crap... just days after talking about the trails in sky.. I took Z-Stack Vitamins 4/day for 3 days and never skipped a beat. IMO they tried to make us ill so we couldn't show up to vote.
~~
I have a recipe we call HOG honey onion and garlic you sautee onion and garlic in butter (add cayenne pepper if wanted) and add honey while hot... take 1/2 teaspoon every couple hours.. I have seen this work within a day on the worst of flu's ... (onion is natural anti viral, garlic anti parasite and anti oxident, same with the honey (local if you have)
~~
You can also cut an onion in half and place in rooms, they will purify the air to keep others from getting sick.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
12 November, 09:27
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
You think 1.5bn/yr (that we know of) businesses just shut down like that?

Red Man @2PillarPortal
12 November, 09:28
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
WI NN ING!

😄 🤣

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
12 November, 04:53
Duudaa duudaa

None None @MUDD
12 November, 03:55
watching my roof leak in a downpour and there is nothing i can do about it

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
12 November, 03:51
I am just scrolling its 3:44 am eastern time. I couldnt sleep. Regretting Monday already. Need longer weekends. Ready to get this show on the road already! Everybody at work thinks i am a conspiracy nut. I will make it.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 November, 01:24
Well dang, DoQ+! Thats a tough act to follow. 😂
God bless you:)

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
12 November, 01:20
Good early morning Doq! I'm just sitting around waiting for this 👇

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
12 November, 12:36
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
12 November, 01:39
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Yep.,.,,, This is like watching the worlds worst soap opera.... the plots getting more and more unbelievable!!!! As the World Turns??🤣

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 November, 01:19

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 November, 01:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana came to the rescue of @jfkjrfan digging his hole.
Poor thing was gonna wear himself out.

WE NEED A BIGGER HOLE!

Just load up on the low boy and Nana can dig you a big ass hole where ever you want to bury these sobs.
@doqholliday

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
12 November, 01:01

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
12 November, 07:33
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
Wouldn't It Be Hillaryass if West Point has been making Silver Great again ?

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
12 November, 01:01
Hey Doq, check this out... FTX could be a MUCH BIGGER scandal than first thought... 👀 reddit apes are digging into this..
https://www.reddit.com/r/a...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
12 November, 12:56
Inventory on the steelhead tackle, it's been a while. Hoping to take the kid and his 2 grandpas Sunday if the river doesn't ice up. -4° this morning

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 November, 12:47
Just being me but on TS trying to lift the vibe if I can, if God allows it be.

Red Edge @Rededge
12 November, 12:43
its afternoon here in Australia

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
12 November, 12:21
Tales. Many tales. [U found me/us]
Upcoming over here: Time 4 bed. Sleep.
Slowly creepin in. Adventure tales next.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 November, 12:21
I was watching a ballet video and dancing with them. :)

Star Lite @Starlite
12 November, 12:18
wut