Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 November, 12:16
Sup Patriots?

What ya up to on this Friday night/Saturday morning?

I’m currently watching SBF, FTX and all of the crypto space get fooked and thoroughly enjoying the show while I continue to work on building the future of the American Dream 2.0.

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
Good early morning Doq! I'm just sitting around waiting for this πŸ‘‡
01:20 AM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
12 November, 01:39
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Yep.,.,,, This is like watching the worlds worst soap opera.... the plots getting more and more unbelievable!!!! As the World Turns??🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
12 November, 06:45
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Family Guy Peter Griffin in a spanish soap opera - YouTube

Peter in a spanish soap operaGet the latest episodes: http://tinyurl.com/bhkd6hnFamily Guy belongs to FOX. I don't claim to own the rights.

βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ @Luisjr40
12 November, 12:36

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
12 November, 12:38
In response βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ to his Publication
I live in Pa one of the places it's definitely not working! 😑🀬😑

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 November, 12:34