Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 October, 06:35
What is your dream you hope to accomplish?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
My body is beat. Ive worked like a dog my entire life. Had my first real job after school when i was 14. My parents kept us busy prior to that mowing lawns and other things when i was younger than that.Made for a good work ethic and i feel like i was raised right, but my dream is to retire a little early so i can still do physical things i enjoy. not sit in a chair. That said my real Dream is perhaps a large lakefront property with a small farm on it, that i could do as i wish. farm, fish, build, take in rescue animals, play music, relax, but most importantly, be able to do things at my own pace and not have to answer to anyone else. and not have to fret over paying bills. Especially since ive never lived beyond my means, nor do i wish to have an extravagant lifestyle
04:22 PM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from NoVacks . . ., click on at the bottom under it