Doq Holliday @doqholliday
What is your dream you hope to accomplish?
06:35 PM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
11 November, 04:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My body is beat. Ive worked like a dog my entire life. Had my first real job after school when i was 14. My parents kept us busy prior to that mowing lawns and other things when i was younger than that.Made for a good work ethic and i feel like i was raised right, but my dream is to retire a little early so i can still do physical things i enjoy. not sit in a chair. That said my real Dream is perhaps a large lakefront property with a small farm on it, that i could do as i wish. farm, fish, build, take in rescue animals, play music, relax, but most importantly, be able to do things at my own pace and not have to answer to anyone else. and not have to fret over paying bills. Especially since ive never lived beyond my means, nor do i wish to have an extravagant lifestyle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
19 October, 11:08
Looking at the next phase of life and imagining community type living with restoration of health a vitality for all with clean food and water and whatever home health technology, or cures needs to be brought to people for healing. The microbiome researchers say civilization has wrecked the gut. I would like to be a part of fixing that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 October, 05:27
Create a place for our forgotten seniors, where there is love, community, and purpose.❤️

A ranch with enough acreage for garden and fruit trees, and space where all my family can gather for Sunday dinners.❤️

A 🌎 that loves God the Father with all their hearts, living together One Nation Under God.🙏

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
18 October, 01:55
i pray to be healthy. to lead more people to the Lord. to be more like Christ rather than like the world. to live long enough to see less evil in the world. to retire sooner than later.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
18 October, 01:47
To have my own cabin in the woods with a barn for assorted animals, lots of gardens, and to make my jewelry and homemade tinctures to heal people. Would love to learn from an actual medicine woman.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
18 October, 12:57
To be a healer.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 October, 11:13
For this mission to be accomplished, to buy my mom a better home, save the children from physical and mental abuse, end slavery of all kinds, for everyone to see the true light, an in-floor heated greenhouse (I live in Wisconsin), to get to Heaven, replace my rust bucket, to help AT LEAST one person every day in a way that they feel overjoyed, get rid of my cell phone, to be at peace.

I could go on and on, anon.
Time to mow the leaves.
Might as well ground while I’m at it.

Have a wonderful day, Doq and all Patriots!

[-2]

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 October, 11:04
I wanted to be a Naturopathic Doctor. I couldn't afford it. I don't have any more dreams.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
18 October, 08:43
To End ALL human suffering from this planet!

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
18 October, 06:51
I also want to lead as many people to the Lord that I can, but that is not my "dream" even tho I rejoice with every soul won. 💗 I'm part of God's army. He chose me and for that I'm grateful. That's why we are all here. LIGHT VS DARK. GOD WINS THIS SPIRITUAL BATTLE!!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
18 October, 06:51
Mine would first require a medical miracle. But I would love to learn to forge.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
19 October, 04:16
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
18 October, 05:08
oh shit... what i posted below is not loving...I was willing to throw truedoper into the ocean with a massive millstone... while burning his 'thank you for your svc' garbage on board ship....followed by truedopez CDS, mil surgeon general, TAM, the butch science Tran, and many many other trans gender mil and RCMP commissioner types.....Trump said...''is that a bad thing?''

American Girl @Americangirl
18 October, 04:29
to continue growing throughout the good and the bad. to remain humble and caring to others in need regardless of the situation.

memes matter @NoComment
18 October, 04:26
Making this earth good and great, where children can be children and humans humans made in Gods image, where love is our building block,our rosetta stone
,personally Doq you started a convo in my brains and heart
I dont think I know how to begin

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
18 October, 11:10
In response memes matter to her Publication
My thoughts exactly! Will be thinking on this much, my list is long. But for now, I love reading others thoughts and ideas, goals & desires for a better future. ❤️😊

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
18 October, 02:32
I hope to help accomplish, with the help of GOD the father, peace, freedom and complete de-prigramming of the masses by these satanic freaks!

In addition, free all children from the clutches of evil. Thats my dream.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 October, 12:15
What ´s your dream DoQ ?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 October, 12:11
I have lots of plans . . .
I want to help Field McConnell with his Veteran's Ranch
I want to be of service to GOD and help wherever people are hurting and hopeless. There are a lot of plans I have put together.
I would love to write a book and children's books.
I would love to be a songwriter.
I want to heal . . . have a small organic farm somewhere . . . bring back organic non gmo food and make it affordable to everyone.
I want to assist violent crime victims.
I want to have a home where abused children can come with their parents or new parents and have them visit and get therapy through animals, art, music . . . think of having a holistic healing Grandma or Aunt. To me it will be important for victims to trust in humanity again. Their parents will also need a break . . .
I want to bring hope to the hopeless and love to the lonely and forgotten.
Anything that GOD wants me to do . . . I am here.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 October, 12:02
That people learn to think for themselves and trust their God given immune systems again.

Red Edge @Rededge
18 October, 01:46
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
i second this 💕

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
18 October, 11:13
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Yes, and know what works for serious infections or illness in place of modern pharmaceuticals garbage!
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
17 October, 11:39
i facilitate healing circles in our tipi ~ once a month for about 7 months of the year. Its too cold in the winter. i would like to build a round house instead so we can offer more group sessions🦋throughout all months. People heal and are able to sit with like minds. we always have a potluck too. 💕

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
17 October, 11:27
I want to open a home for abused children so they can learn the true meaning of love and trust. I also want to rescue more abused parrots. I had 11. 3 have passed away 5 have found loving forever homes and I still have 3.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 October, 11:01
To do more of the same: I dig out old truths how calendar, seasons, weather, atmospheric electric field and ground currents work and compare to modern knowledge and then explain it in simple terms to laymen. The 100 years derailing of science need to be brought back on track and I love to explain science in everyday terms. It's fun to see people learn. And to learn more and more I want to fly and flip a hi tech spaceairplane a cool loop around - not just a white glider I was learning to fly. I want to fly! FLY!!! 🛩✈️🚁🚀🛸🛰⛵️ And sail Earth's oceans to learn water - WATCH the WATER - learn atmosphere over water and land, all the way to plasma currents in ionosphere and beyond! Then write and lecture. Explain and show all the wonders of the world for others to see. Plant a garden like no other. Dance joyously and hear and see the fine humor of LIFE! And that's just for the start!

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
17 October, 10:46
To lead my children to God. I have changed so much in these last 2 1/2 years and know we need him in our daily life.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
17 October, 10:45
A full allodial title to my property

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
17 October, 10:40
To have a home , an organic food forest/garden surrounded by nature. Healing rooms to heal those with invisible (environmental) illnesses. Do my Art and create beautiful spaces for all. A cat that walks on a leash so I can travel and expand my healing places. I had a thought would it be nice to have more places that were healthy to just hang out with friends, drink tea, eat healthy, play games, listen to music, exercise, watch a film, read all under one roof with like minded people ! Shoul
d I call it Anonup ? LOL

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
17 October, 10:38
Right now.....To help save America and the world from these maniacs.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
17 October, 10:24
This is so weird you ask this. I live in a small community. We have lake homes surrounding our area. Unfortunately a lot of our taxpayer tax basis from the lake homes goes to our liberal cities in our State. Years and years go by and our town keeps deteriorating, but has so much potential. I drive by properties and dream about helping those with curb appeal. I see visions how I could help improve their properties. My dreams are so vivid, feel so real. I also want to help my community and make it beautiful along with having a great community pride. I know Just dreaming.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 October, 10:21
To reunite families. To build a BenZen Garden😊 have service doGs that lay with people as they ground and listen to hertz specific to their own healing. And you?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 10:17
What do you want to do DoQ???
You have not yet said where your name is on those blueprints.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 10:16
It was... to come back to help may family understand what is really important in this Earth suit life, and God threw me back so everything since then has been bonus! Mission accomplished!!!

From here want to set up programs that will last for kids from birth to school age to encourage them to connect directly with the God consciousness, realize from the get go what they are, and develop their God given soul powers early in life before adults have the opportunity to corrupt that connection.

I truly believe this is the single most important thing we can do for the evolution of humanity.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
17 October, 10:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
1,000.000,000.1% concur