Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 12:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 November, 02:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It is astonishing how low another human can be!

The thugs in Egypt were despicable! But this guy who so glibly, sardonically and mercilessly referred to this life-devastating, potentially life-ending incident experienced by Lara, may have just sealed the acquisition his own wing in Hell! I truly wonder if he responded as horribly about Ambassador Chris Stevens who was similarly treated before his death in Benghazi!!

Lara Logan is one of the most heroic and finest journalists in the World! And Northern110 is truly an indescribable coward! Not because I can't find the words to describe him, but because no words are banal enough without the use of cuss words. I refuse to cuss! You fill in the blanks -- the lowest of words will apply!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
This is how Chris Stevens was treated. Hillary told everyone he died of smoke inhalation.
10:30 PM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mcowgerFL in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 November, 10:42
In response Marianne COWGER to her Publication
I know! And my heart broke when I thought of how Ambassador Stevens was treated and brutally murdered, how Susan Rice lied on 5 Sunday programs about the reason for the attack on the Embassy, how Hillary told the truth to her daughter and told lies to our nation, and how she had the audacity to sit in the Congressional hearing and say, "What difference does it make?!"

The Clintons' love of money has brought death to our nation and its citizens times without number! She and her ilk do not believe the Biblical axiom and principle: "You reap what you sow!" And she had better hope to reap in this life; but I fear her arrogance will not allow her to repent, for her allegiance is NOT to Almighty God. So, her reaping will occur in the life to come, where there will be no mercy whatsoever!