Doq Holliday @doqholliday
How many that are going against DJT right now have tried to make a quick profit off this movement by selling merch?
11:44 AM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 November, 04:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
...as many at least as are with him and selling merch...and bullshit news under the false title of Patriot-News.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
12 November, 10:56
Right on 🎯...finding out how many/who are true Patriots!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
11 November, 11:42
sooooooooooo if you SUPPORT DJT you can make profits off the movement, right? i mean his son does it (Don Jr)............so much hypocrisy at this point..........makes me want to walk away from this entire s.show.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 November, 11:57
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Don Jr isn’t going against his dad.

Reread my post, calmly.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 November, 10:57
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
THEY ARE crushing hell fren. THRU GOD< JESUS CHRIST< AND THE HOLY SPIRIT< then they are gonna jack up the fiat, and replace with gold, and restore us. THIS IS HAPPENING>

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
11 November, 11:36
Trump Profits off of Trump right?

White Hat Chat @whitehatchat
11 November, 08:39
it was The Freedom Phone for me. 🙄

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
11 November, 05:55
Many

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
11 November, 05:55
Savage brotha. agreed

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
11 November, 04:02
It seems that more than 1 trap was set.
Lets see who gets snared

Red Edge @Rededge
11 November, 03:07
PAYtriots

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 November, 01:57
Ungrateful naysayers. Player haters. 😂

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
11 November, 12:29
from quick profit to QUICKSAND

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
11 November, 12:05
Just to confirm:

Patriot, NOT Paytriot!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 November, 12:05
Scammers taking advantage of the good hearts of Patriots, creating fake crises to trick people into donating to fake causes. Losers with a big L!

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
11 November, 11:58
God is drawing the line in the sand. All will have to pick sides.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 November, 11:53
Good question. I’ll start. I was was just researching Brenden Dilley from a post by Musketeer4_Life .

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 November, 12:01
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Can't stomach him. Pretty sure his wife is a dude.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
11 November, 11:50
Probably all of them. As for me, I am not in this for profit. I am in this for love of God and my country.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
11 November, 11:49
Too damn many

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
11 November, 11:49
Thats what I try and watch out for! I followed alot till started seeing them pull that shit!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
11 November, 11:47
ALL THESE COCKSUCKERS

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
12 November, 05:54
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Sad about Candace, but never had a doubt about Ben Shapiro. He’s not only ignorant but he’s dangerous and corrupt, his love for money.

reaper myer @reapermyer
12 November, 05:57
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
bens so bad he made it twice,,,,,,,,i misread will as wilt chamberlain lol

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 November, 11:47
Too many!!! May they ALL be EXPOSED!!! ThanQ Doq Holliday for your posts and ALL you do!! 🙏 ❤️ 🦅 🇺🇸

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 November, 11:46
TRUMP LANDSLIDE< GOD ROCKS> cowards win second place, and we know what that is. Losing.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
11 November, 12:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Back in school days, second place was just the first loser lol
Isn't it crazy! That would be probably be labeled as bullying now 🥴