Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 November, 11:50
Feeling so tired and weary today, worn out. Just want to unplug, sit in the sunshine today, maybe go for a hike. Have been sharing a lot of energy the last few weeks with loved ones struggling with health issues and other "stuff" and feel the need to recharge today and try to get back to full shiny strength before the weekend. ✨😊✨

If you happen to be feeling the weight of everything right now too and need a little boost I'm sending some virtual sunshine and good vibes to YOU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 November, 12:11
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Feel like I’m dragging 100lbs of chain behind me today while my soul sings of the VICTORY that is about to materialize.

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓

It’s the personal battles going on inside this Great War that is wearing down Patriots. The tension between 3D & whatever ‘Enlightenment’ is, feels like it’s gonna pull my soul out of this body any day now.
So tired of getting attacked by people who aren’t awake. A couple of mine concern me they may fall in the 4-6% simply because of stubborness.

My husband & I both agreed last night it may be time to part ways. God forgive me, the relief I felt when I heard it. I told him the problem is we are two horses who’ve been tied to the same wagon but wanting to go in different directions.

Depending On God more than I have in my entire life. Quess that’s the point of all this, isn’t it? 🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
SEASONS OF THE HEART, BY JOHN DENVER

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Seasons of the Heart with Lyrics - YouTube

by John Denver

11:25 AM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 November, 11:36
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
🙏