Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 November, 11:50
Feeling so tired and weary today, worn out. Just want to unplug, sit in the sunshine today, maybe go for a hike. Have been sharing a lot of energy the last few weeks with loved ones struggling with health issues and other "stuff" and feel the need to recharge today and try to get back to full shiny strength before the weekend. ✨😊✨

If you happen to be feeling the weight of everything right now too and need a little boost I'm sending some virtual sunshine and good vibes to YOU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Feel like I’m dragging 100lbs of chain behind me today while my soul sings of the VICTORY that is about to materialize.

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓

It’s the personal battles going on inside this Great War that is wearing down Patriots. The tension between 3D & whatever ‘Enlightenment’ is, feels like it’s gonna pull my soul out of this body any day now.
So tired of getting attacked by people who aren’t awake. A couple of mine concern me they may fall in the 4-6% simply because of stubborness.

My husband & I both agreed last night it may be time to part ways. God forgive me, the relief I felt when I heard it. I told him the problem is we are two horses who’ve been tied to the same wagon but wanting to go in different directions.

Depending On God more than I have in my entire life. Quess that’s the point of all this, isn’t it? 🕊
12:11 PM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 November, 11:25
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
SEASONS OF THE HEART, BY JOHN DENVER

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Seasons of the Heart with Lyrics - YouTube

by John Denver

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 11:36
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
🙏

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
10 November, 10:54
It is the point and we all have different ways to be forged in the crucible 🔥 Having said that, I too have compassion for your struggle and encouragement for the resolution. God Bless You is not just a catch phrase. God and you got this, Patriot!

Time Travel @369travel
10 November, 10:45
love this. we are all feeling a version of this same way, must be something to it. caught between worlds, timelines, stages of awakening. it wears on the body and soul. i can't imagine the forces we have battled mentally without our knowledge. let's carry on, one foot ahead is what i can manage but it's enough

11 November, 07:13
In response Time Travel to his Publication
❤️

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 November, 10:48
In response Time Travel to his Publication
Follow the Golden Mean Timeline that I began 9 Days Ago on JFKJrFan. If You Click on My Most Recent Post which is Posted Above Your Current Post, then Click on "Show Thread", You Will See a FAMILY OF LIGHT IMAGE from a Book by Barbara Marciniak who has been a Perfect Channel for the Pleiadians, beginning the 1980's.
Click on the Arrow on the Lower Right Corner of the Post and then Click on "SHOW THREAD". Continue to Follow, but READ CAREFULLY and THOUGHTFULLY. Carefully Consider and Reflect Upon Each Post Before Proceeding to the Next One. When You Reach the End of the First Series of Posts and You are Satisfied that You have a Basic Idea of what is Being Communicated, then Click on the Arrow at the Bottom of the Last Post and Another GOLDEN THREAD Will Appear for you Consideration. I AM Communicating Through Holo-Fractally Enfolded Words, Visual Memes ("Light") and Sound (Informational and Music Videos) and or Combinations Thereof.
Happy Hunting!!!!!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
10 November, 10:39
i felt relief when i left my fam🙂🤷‍♀️ its true.,
that was 7-8 mths ago,im having the best time, im free to do as i please, we talk i see them occasoinally..it worked out..im happy-they are happy.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 November, 10:36
Sending a prayer that God will get you where you need to be! God Bless You and Yours!

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
10 November, 10:34
prayers for you and those you love.. God has a plan fou you.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
10 November, 10:33
prayers for strength for you. im sorry.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
10 November, 10:27
God is your lover as He is mine. Yeshua is your lover as He is mine. Focus on that and all else that isn't sitting right with you will disappear and everything that is right with you will Come In Waves. It's beautiful, trust.

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
10 November, 10:23
Sending prayers and hugs! God will direct your course. HE has my whole life, sometimes I didnt realize it at the time(HE will do the same for you) “Many are called, few are chosen.” WWG1WGA Hugs

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 November, 10:13
You are going to flourish😊 God is leading💖 toughest battles=strongest warriors👊 and vibes too boot😊

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 November, 10:12
Praying for you and love you so much.❤️🙏

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
10 November, 10:08
Praying for you!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 November, 10:07
I see a lot of marriages struggling through this. If one is focused on GOD and the journey of the soul and the other feels like they are on another planet, it's very hard. Hang in there. May GOD get you through your transitions with His love.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
10 November, 10:06
With every ounce of compassion for your situation, I am sending extra love and strength of resolve your way 💞💪🙏🏻

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 November, 01:00
Yes indeed, lean on God. Prayers for you.
✨🙏🏼✨