Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
Just need to get something off my chest. I need to apologize to the White Hat's reading this for my comments yesterday. I HAVE NOT given up nor do I plan to. I am a very emotional person and overreacted yesterday. Please forgive me as I am human and not infallible. Thank DJT, White Hat's, and Military. I am sorry. πŸ™β€
04:52 PM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cecil in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
21 January, 08:11
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
If we're honest......we all have "Maalox" moments.....We repent.....shoulders up.....keep going......appreciate your honesty....I value you as a person.......much love to you soldier ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
11 November, 03:20
Yes I know it is frustrating to see and witness. We can see and feel the pain. Waiting others ✨ Keep The Faith πŸ’–
If there wasnt any WH movement in this time...I know myself and know that I would be first in line...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
11 November, 12:58
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Silver Cat @silvercat
11 November, 12:42
We love you! Sometimes laughter is the best thing; check this out:
https://babylonbee.com/new...

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 November, 12:36
πŸ€—πŸ’— We love you fellow human being!!! πŸ™πŸ»

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 November, 11:46

Truth Warrior @TruthwarriorW
10 November, 10:47
I discoverd Q about eight months in, as I had just had a child. I have always been a truth seeker, and was excited to find my β€œpeople.” I am at the point of using critical thinking. If nothing happens soon to stop this infiltration and fraud.. I will be going with plan B. that there is no plan, and it is up to citizens to change it. Sorry for any typos... AU font is way
tooo small for people past mid forties. Ha

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
10 November, 10:28
We all have those moments of frustration, it’s normal…..sending positive vibes πŸ™

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 November, 10:13
hey it’s ok, am emotional too, a short break a good thingπŸ™β™₯️

American Girl @Americangirl
10 November, 10:05
we all have those moments sweetie. the white hats know this and thank goodness understand that as well.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 November, 09:58
We have all been there. They understand it's hard. Each day is a new beginning to keep our hope and faith alive.

Ann Holden @Amandpms
10 November, 09:54
Tomorrow's a brand new day!
We're Family, and...
#FamilyIsEverything

katie Hemphill @Kates1
10 November, 09:34
Its all about forgiveness. We have all been here. logs of love to you!! 🀍

Miss. Messina @Messina
10 November, 09:00
we all mess up and miss it sometimes ❀️ I know I have many times -

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 November, 08:57
No Worries! Shake it off.
We all have our bad days.
We need each other.
We are in this together.
WWG1WGA

I am What I am @OfLight
10 November, 08:41
we all have those human moments ... its been a long journey, praying the finish line is in sight. we got you°°°

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
10 November, 08:38
πŸ™ I'm sending my Love and Energy from Father God , to ALL who may have judged you, Brother Cecil!!

We are ALL struggling, we must unite & pray!

You are THE LIGHT πŸ•―οΈ

Much Love Many Blessings πŸ™

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
10 November, 08:27
Kepping it real. Respect.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
10 November, 08:00
we all have off days...I had many trying to wake up my CoC for over a year.. they finally gave me a gag order last year..so I quit (a lot were relieved until all our Int Sec started quitting in droves. to date 16 have left with a 17th in process. Media says ops were not impacted by mandates. why are we not joining NATO exercise for first time? Not enough sailors and HQ is in chaos!)

Irish Scot @IrishScot
10 November, 07:54
we are human and we are passionate about what has been going on. I feel like I have been a little negative albeit hopeless lately. It just takes an enormous amount of energy waiting for people to be held accountable. We did our part, we voted. But the waiting is excruciating and it's okay to feel the way you do. You are not alone. I truly hope we all get to see the reward of our loyalty to the movement. Hang in there!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 November, 07:51
We are all worn out. And WH’s, they know it. But this shitty mess has to be throughly cleaned.
Every last bit of it. Or a couple generations down the road it will be to do all over again & evil will have learned from this loss.

We can do this. God has brought us this far & HE is famous for finishing what HE starts.

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

10 November, 08:15
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
It's stressful living two different lives. The one where you can't talk to anybody about what is going on because they're oblivious. And the one you believe you know what is going on.

Dakota Owl donated @dakotaowl
10 November, 07:34
There is a difference in real Americans. We are aware of what is at stake and what is happening in the shadows. you are allowed to be pissed… β€œAwareness is the greatest agent for change.”– Eckhart Tolle. ✌️

10 November, 07:35
In response Dakota Owl to his Publication
Great quote. πŸ‘

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
10 November, 07:34
don't apologize to anyone who's giving away your children's legacy

they are accomplices

God presented us with the Gifts
Jesus corrected the Glitch
MAN had it - and then gave it away willingly
MAN has to *TAKE* it back (to quote ethan lucas)
& then he said...
"God and Jesus already did their jobs"

it's up to MANkind to save itself
(yet everyone nowadaze cucks to this evil)

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
10 November, 07:32
Yesterday was a roller coaster. We're in it together, that's why I love this place.